Aaron Brothers Art and Framing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aaron Brothers Art and Framing Interview Questions

1.8

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colleyville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing (Colleyville, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within 2 weeks. Went in for the interview and set up time for a second one later that week. Interview was super casual and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• What was your best and worst experience working in retail?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing.

Interview

The interview process was simple, I walked in the store and had an interview initially with the manager of the store then a second interview with the assistant manager a couple days later. I accepted the job offer and was hired about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What kind of rewarding experience have you ever had at a previous job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would tell people that be aware that they will get on average 10 hours or less a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was light and easy. Asked about prior retail experiences and hypothetical questions were asked on how I would handle certain situations. Interviewer wanted to know in some detail about my responsibilities in other retail stores and if I knew anything regarding this retail company. I was also told what was expected of the new employee and the amount hours needed to be filled.

Interview Questions

• In my prior experiences, how did I solve a bad customer situation? What was my best customer
      service story?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was rather quick, mainly asked if I had any art background and about my past jobs. Nothing too major just wanting to get to know you. It's best to just do it in person, as I was a regular at the establishment and saw they needed seasonal employees. It's a good seasonal job with some hours, usual retail woes but nothing too major and during the interview they explain what all you will be doing. It just helps to mention your art background, or any art related topic you can think that will help.

Interview Questions

• Asked about how knowledgeable was I with frames and art supplies.   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing (Seattle, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

I got hired the same day as the interview was conducted. It was a very informal process. The company has a high turn over so if you have experience in the field, they will most likely want to hire you.

Interview Questions

• Asked about myself and my framing background   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Took a few weeks, and multiple interviews.Overall fairly normal. The HR folks were very nice and up front about responsibilities and duties, as well as compensation. I was given a few choices about training locations and times, as well as when i took my store, i was able to choose from a few possibilities.

Interview Questions

• What do i have a passion for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a higher starting package and they worked with me.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing.

Interview

I applied in person. The application was simple and asked about any kind of art experience, they definitely look for people with art experience when hiring. I met the manager and she seemed to like me so I thought it went well, she called back 2 weeks later and scheduled an interview. The interview was very casual and she just asked about how well I dealt with pressure and how I felt about having personal sales goals and my previous job. She offered me the job at the end of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Generic questions, very friendly! Spoke with Manager and Assistant Manager. Took on-location personality quiz. Was hired on-the-spot, and started after two-weeks. No drug test, background check was performed before start date (two weeks).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Attempted to negotiate salary. Raised very slightly.

Interview Process Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing.

Interview

Initial communication and interviews were fine. I enjoyed them all. However, they apparently don't listen to what you say to some extent because my stated goal is completely ignored. And, to be clear I was a completely qualified and a good little corporate store employee.

Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing (Woodinville, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

The initial interview was very quick and pleasant, and the hardest part about the whole process was the follow up personality test. Be prepared to tell about any past artistic experience you've had, especially related to photo framing and working with glass.