Aaron's Customer Account Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

1.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newberry, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Newberry, SC).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and she was very friendly and set up an interview for me with the manager in Newberry, SC. When I got to the store, the manager had no clue who I was and said he wasn't informed. He seemed upset and I had an instant feeling that I wasted an hour drive. He took me back for the interview and never looked at my resume. All he asked was for me to tell me about myself. At the end of the interview he told me he gel I was a great fit for the position and that he would have to discuss candidates with his superior.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aaron's

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Providence, RI).

Interview

It was simple they pretty much want to know if you have no issues chasing after people for the monthly payments they've missed. They hired me on the spot i think the fact that i knew Spanish was a plus.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you made a decision and regretted it later?   Answer Question

Customer Account Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Had actually forgotten I applied because sometime had passed before I got a call to come in to interview. The interview was with the District Manager and was hired on the spot after reviewing my resume and answering a few questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a hire wage based on education and experience