Aaron's Customer Accounts Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aaron's Customer Accounts Manager Interview Questions

1.9

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Farmville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Farmville, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

Had my first interview in Dec. Interview was really easy and I things went very well. I called back after two weeks and the lady told me the position had been filled. She then told me she would put me in the hold pile. I got an email three days ago to come in for a second interview and now I'm waiting on my results to come back for background check, drug test and drivers license check and I know I will get the job bc I can pass everything :). Hope this helps it was really easy just takes sometime before they get back to you.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for Aarons   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aaron's

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Houston, TX).

Interview

Three tier interview with HR rep, General Manager and then Regional Manager. All in one day, which was nice. They interview a bunch of people at once throughout the day. Very easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions about experience and why you applied.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vicksburg, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Vicksburg, MS) in June 2015.

Interview

The manager called me and asked me if I would be available for an interview sometime that day. The interview lasted about 15 minutes. After 2 weeks they called to offer me the job. I turned down the offer because it sounded like you had to be a real jerk to work there. The job sounded like it was basically a collections job where you harassed people until they paid up. The manager told me during the interview that customers hate at least one or more of the associates because of the nature of the business.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you knocking on doors in the worst parts of town and asking account holders for money regardless of time of day or night?   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time you encountered a problem at work and how did you work around that problem?   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time when you had a disagreement between coworkers and how you handled the disagreement?   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time you sold a customer a product that they didn't think they needed?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Little Rock, AR) in January 2015.

Interview

There was a three phase interview process with General Manager, Regional Manager, and Director of Operations which covered collections, closing rental agreements, and management. Salary negotiations, training, position responsibilities, hours, benefits, etc. all were covered in the three part interview process.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you bring?   1 Answer

Customer Accounts Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

I was interviewed by two different people on the same day then called back for a third interview the next day. There were conflicting stories with each interviewer, meaning that one would say aarons did not return merchandise and the other said they did. I interviewed for the manager trainee position for a new store and upon job offer I was asked to accept the position for a different location and it wasn't until a week after I started that I learned my job title and position were not what I was hired for.

Interview Questions

• I was put on the spot to sell something to the interviewer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

I was called off of Monster.com and asked to come in for an interview

Interview Questions

• They were made up and random, no specific question's other than a generalized conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not one.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Dayton, TN) in July 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview, test, interview with Regional, interview with store manager then drug screen and background check than hired in.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness and how can you improve in that area?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate salary initially because raises are based on store performance not your performance

Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Mooresville, NC) in August 2009.

Interview

Interview was very easy, asked only background questions and situational questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Accounts Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

In store interview with General Manager, and one or two Regional Managers.

Interview Questions

• Non,e pretty easier interview if they like you then they actually try to sell you. They do so by showing what you could be making in about 2 years as a General Manager. The pay scale for them is very open and top stores GM's can make six figures, minimum is $50K GM salary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

What can you life off now in order to make big bucks ina few years. I took a $10K pay cut.

Customer Accounts Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aaron's in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online did not get a phone call until 3 months later. The first interview was with the regional manager and that was ununexpected. I did well on that interview then had an interview with the store manager after that I went to get my drug test and physical waited for the results then i got my start date.

Interview Questions

• The interview queations are straight foward. Nothing unespected but the one question that I answered that maybe was answered differently was when they asked what motivates me was money.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay was set and was reasonable to start with.