Aaron's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aaron's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2016

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's in December 2016.

Interview

They called me in the morning, the regional VP interviewed me first at the main store. It was very laid back. Half of the time he was texting and not paying attention to my answers. I would ask him questions and he would beat around the bush. Second interview at the actual location was even more odd. The lady was very blunt and told me all the bad aspects of the company and asked if I still wanted to work for them. She made aarons seem like a horrible place.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aaron's

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview and was scheduled for a face to face interview the following day. Face to face interview was very informative and easy. The hiring manager was very personable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Applied online, they called me to schedule an interview. Went into the store there was only 1 staff member, obviously very short staffed. I sat in the office with the store manager who asked a couple questions and spent the majority of the time describing what the position entails. I left and got offered the job via phone call a couple days later. They run a background check and do an off-site drug test and it takes about 2 weeks to clear you.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with clerical and administrative work?   1 Answer
    • Say I'm a customer, sale this item to me. (Roleplay)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Akron, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Fooled out the application on the website got a call about a week later for an interview. When I went to the interview I was offered a job then I was told to wait for an email.... Never got the email so a week later the store manager calls me and says I failed the assessment and tells me to come back in and redo it. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer but they took it back.

Anonymous Employee in Jesup, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Jesup, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very upbeat, fast process, very informing, great management team ! They ensured I was aware and comfortable with the expectations of my
    Job. Interview was at actual location of store .. Interviewed with GM then the RM

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you delt with an irate customer ? What was the outcome ? How did I solve it ?   Answer Question
    • What do I know about the company and position applying for ?   Answer Question
    • Why did I choose this position ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jamestown, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Jamestown, ND) in May 2015.

Interview

I got called in to fill out an application due to a friend working there. they looked at it took me into the room and explained how their system worked and asked if i was ok with it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's in July 2014.

Interview

Fill out application online and take assessment. Call to check status on application. Will meet with both Regional manager and Store manager. Then you will get sent to do a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would like to offer you this position

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Wilmington, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

very simple interview , was not long at all, they did request a background check and drug test. they gave me a tour and showed me what duty i had to perform and in the process a few more question were asked

Interview Questions

• asked about being bilingual   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Very brief questions. They are judging you on how you treat people and can close a sale.

Negotiation

Awkward

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Columbia, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

It was fairly easy. Just show up and they ask a few questions. You will know you're hired when they ask when you can start working. Of course, this will happen after you have done youre interview and drug screening.