Aaron's Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aaron's Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cayce, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Cayce, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

the interview covered my work experience, the job requirements and responsibilities of Aaron's. did I have dependable transportation, and did I understand that Aaron's is a drug free workplace. I feel that the company really goes out of it's way to give you a clear understanding of what the company expects from you and in return what you can expect from them. it's a lot of benefits that can arise from working at Aaron's.

Interview Questions

• how much experience did I have.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aaron's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Richmond, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

I Went to my interview and talked about my work history and was given the specifics of the job that was being offered and then i was asked if i was interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Belmont, NH) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fine I was very nervous but I did not feel confident about getting the job after the interview, just the vibe I got when we departed.

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (Summerville, SC) in October 2013.

Interview

submitted application on a Thursday, called them on Friday, had a interview that Saturday, and started that next Monday, had three interviews in one day all went great staff very friendly .

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions just had to listen and answer questions as if having a personal conversation about past work experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Asheboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Asheboro, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

It Was real easy to get a job there

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Didn't interview. Was in store for something else, manager asked if I wanted a job. I said yes, they gave me an application and sent me to corporate.

Interview Questions

• Did I want a job? Did I have transportation? What hours could I work? Those were pretty much all of the questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natchitoches, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (Natchitoches, LA) in June 2012.

Interview

The hiring proccess is not that good. I was called in for an interview and was told that there was a 99.9% chance that i was hired. I never got called back.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult sales posiiton that i've been in   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within two days. When I arrived for the interview the hiring manager had stepped out for a bit so I had to wait. Other than that the interview wasn't difficult. I think I actually learned more about Aaron's than they learned about me LOL!

Interview Questions

• Nothing really too difficult, just basics on your personality and what you're looking for in the job.   Answer Question