Aaron's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (Orange Park, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was really easy and really short only lasted about 15-20 minutes. They told me they were going to call people back for interviews with the district manager to schedule for the next week. Sadly never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Do you think it would be hard for you to sell furniture as compared to selling clothing and shoes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cayce, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Cayce, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

the interview covered my work experience, the job requirements and responsibilities of Aaron's. did I have dependable transportation, and did I understand that Aaron's is a drug free workplace. I feel that the company really goes out of it's way to give you a clear understanding of what the company expects from you and in return what you can expect from them. it's a lot of benefits that can arise from working at Aaron's.

Interview Questions

• how much experience did I have.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Richmond, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

I Went to my interview and talked about my work history and was given the specifics of the job that was being offered and then i was asked if i was interested.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunnellon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Dunnellon, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Everything was accomplished online via the internet. You have to completely fill out an online application even though you are able to upload your resume. It is a complete duplication of effort. Then once you complete the online application process they start asking you all types of questions that have absolutely nothing to do with the position you applied for. If you do well with the responses they send you off to another web site to complete 50 question interview type questions. If you do well then your application is forwarded. The problem is it takes the better part of a full day to complete everything online and then you never hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Personality questionnaire was presented with 50 online questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Belmont, NH) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fine I was very nervous but I did not feel confident about getting the job after the interview, just the vibe I got when we departed.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (New Bern, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and about 3 days later received a call to come in that day to do an interview, I told him it would not work for me and we ended up scheduling it the next day. I arrive at the interview 20 minutes early and met with the General Manager, very nice guy and knowledgeable. He asked me every question you could possibly think of for this position and told me what the job entailed and benefits. The whole interview took almost 2.5 hrs, and I'm sure I did fairly well, gave me his card and told me they would be making a decision by the end of the week, and I should be looking for his call. Looking forward to moving up in the company.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled two coworkers that had an issue with each other.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Panel interview. Interviewer was 45 minutes late and the process was lengthy and unorganized. Lost interest after 30 minutes into the interview. Lesson learned, practice test are always taken before the real test that give you the ability to see what you did wrong and make improvements!

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview. Asked questions like "tell me about a time....."   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Modesto, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process is a little slow. It took me almost a month to get a call. You also, are interview at lest three or twice. Usually it's a regional manager interviewing you. I was interviewed then called the following week for basic questions, situations, and about the companies policies. It went well then after the interview the general manager interviewed me all was well. Never stayed in contact after even know managers all liked me. I guess it was a placement for another store but, the lack of communication made me discourage with this company.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself?", "How much experience with management do you have?" Just basic questions and situations.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Salinas, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

resume on CL and called in for interview, called back days later and told me they went with someone else and that they would keep resume on file for at least 30 days or so and which after that i would reapply.,

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Baltimore, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

3 weeks after I applied, I was contacted by a guy to schedule an interview from a different store than I applied to. My thought was that this just happened to be the store where interviews took place - nope it was for that store (45 minutes farther away) . Interview was set for 3 days away, at 11:00am (store opened at 10am). I arrived at 10:50 to ensure I was on-time. The guy I was to meet was not in the store when I arrived, so I happily waited. By 11:05, I was growing curious as to where he was, 11:10am, no sign. 11:15am, no sign - but the employee there said "he should be right back - I told him you were here when you walked in", 11:20am he walked in and said he would need a few minutes to get situated. 11:35am, finally ready to start (I was pretty angry at the unprofessionalism by this point and no longer wanted to work there, but I stayed to see if he could change my mind). Questions were fairly basic and straightforward interview questions, "tell me why you want to work here, what are your strengths for this position, what type of experience do you have in this field, etc, etc."

Interview Questions

• There wasnt much unexpected in the form of questions, but more-so in the job details and responsibilities. The position of store manager, somehow quickly developed into an almost purely outside sales position. "I'm looking for someone who can canvas the neighborhood and generate rapport with the surrounding neighborhoods and leave door hangers, etc."   1 Answer