Aaron's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

205 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (Waukegan, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview did not start on time and to make matters even worse he interviewed me for a lesser position that I didn't apply for and never would take. The entire experience was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• He didn't ask me any questions. He just talked about the company and the job I had no interest in.   Answer Question

CSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aaron's (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Very easy everyone was extremely nice and very professional seems like a great company to work for I would highly recommend you to apply for a position at this company

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (Orange Park, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was really easy and really short only lasted about 15-20 minutes. They told me they were going to call people back for interviews with the district manager to schedule for the next week. Sadly never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Do you think it would be hard for you to sell furniture as compared to selling clothing and shoes.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Online process, to expedite use open requisitions for each location applying if you are unsure ask store management, background, drug screen, drivers background check. The faster an applicant can complete each stage the faster the applicant can begin employment. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR COMMUNICATION FROM AARONS!

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for with Aarons?   1 Answer

Product Technician Interview

Interview

Applied for this and got called back in. Didn't ask me any questions they really needed help and hired me on the spot. Started the very next day. Stayed there for about one year before moving on.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cayce, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Cayce, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

the interview covered my work experience, the job requirements and responsibilities of Aaron's. did I have dependable transportation, and did I understand that Aaron's is a drug free workplace. I feel that the company really goes out of it's way to give you a clear understanding of what the company expects from you and in return what you can expect from them. it's a lot of benefits that can arise from working at Aaron's.

Interview Questions

• how much experience did I have.   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Richmond, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

I Went to my interview and talked about my work history and was given the specifics of the job that was being offered and then i was asked if i was interested.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's in December 2016.

Interview

They called me in the morning, the regional VP interviewed me first at the main store. It was very laid back. Half of the time he was texting and not paying attention to my answers. I would ask him questions and he would beat around the bush. Second interview at the actual location was even more odd. The lady was very blunt and told me all the bad aspects of the company and asked if I still wanted to work for them. She made aarons seem like a horrible place.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laytonville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Laytonville, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Met with the regional manager for an interview that went great & for about 1 hour. We went over all sorts of company positions & benefits the co. Has to offer. I am in final stages now of the hiring process, it's down to a very few select myself included.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you were unable to hit a goal & how did you respond from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always build your worth & asks questions as to what they have to entice you to choose them.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pico Rivera, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Pico Rivera, CA).

Interview

I walked in to apply. I was wearing my basketball shorts and t-shirt (I was on my way to the gym) I had my son with me . I asked for an application and the gm let me apply in store on line and the next day I was interviewed. The following day I was hired but the process took about 4 days.

Interview Questions

• How soon would I be able to start if hired?   1 Answer