Aaron's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.0

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cayce, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Cayce, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

the interview covered my work experience, the job requirements and responsibilities of Aaron's. did I have dependable transportation, and did I understand that Aaron's is a drug free workplace. I feel that the company really goes out of it's way to give you a clear understanding of what the company expects from you and in return what you can expect from them. it's a lot of benefits that can arise from working at Aaron's.

Interview Questions

• how much experience did I have.   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Richmond, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

I Went to my interview and talked about my work history and was given the specifics of the job that was being offered and then i was asked if i was interested.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's in December 2016.

Interview

They called me in the morning, the regional VP interviewed me first at the main store. It was very laid back. Half of the time he was texting and not paying attention to my answers. I would ask him questions and he would beat around the bush. Second interview at the actual location was even more odd. The lady was very blunt and told me all the bad aspects of the company and asked if I still wanted to work for them. She made aarons seem like a horrible place.

Anonymous Employee in Laytonville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Laytonville, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Met with the regional manager for an interview that went great & for about 1 hour. We went over all sorts of company positions & benefits the co. Has to offer. I am in final stages now of the hiring process, it's down to a very few select myself included.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you were unable to hit a goal & how did you respond from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always build your worth & asks questions as to what they have to entice you to choose them.

Anonymous Employee in Pico Rivera, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Pico Rivera, CA).

Interview

I walked in to apply. I was wearing my basketball shorts and t-shirt (I was on my way to the gym) I had my son with me . I asked for an application and the gm let me apply in store on line and the next day I was interviewed. The following day I was hired but the process took about 4 days.

Interview Questions

• How soon would I be able to start if hired?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview and was scheduled for a face to face interview the following day. Face to face interview was very informative and easy. The hiring manager was very personable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

Fast interview about 20 min, interviewed with the Hiring Manager and Regional Manager, I looked up company information, such as, what year the company started and revived the job. They wanted happy, "bubbly" people.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Aaron's?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Learn about the company, and for a sales rep, sell yourself!

Any Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Basic interview questions, regarding previous employment. Also asked questions relating to leadership and time management skills.Overall fairly easy and was given offer the same day. Was able to interview with both store and regional manager back to back.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult day at my previous employer?   Answer Question

CAM Interview

Interview

I was brought in to do a face to face interview following a phone interview. The whole process was very laid back which made it easy to relax and actually enjoy the interview. I was given a quick run down of the business and also of the benefits.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is a weakness and a strength for you in your current job?   Answer Question
    • What are areas you would like to be promoted in?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunnellon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Dunnellon, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Everything was accomplished online via the internet. You have to completely fill out an online application even though you are able to upload your resume. It is a complete duplication of effort. Then once you complete the online application process they start asking you all types of questions that have absolutely nothing to do with the position you applied for. If you do well with the responses they send you off to another web site to complete 50 question interview type questions. If you do well then your application is forwarded. The problem is it takes the better part of a full day to complete everything online and then you never hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Personality questionnaire was presented with 50 online questions   1 Answer