Aaron's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.0

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Went through 3 interviews, each were a panel of ladies who tried to intimidate me. Everyone who was in the panel has either left the company or been fired.

Anonymous Employee in Laytonville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Laytonville, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Met with the regional manager for an interview that went great & for about 1 hour. We went over all sorts of company positions & benefits the co. Has to offer. I am in final stages now of the hiring process, it's down to a very few select myself included.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you were unable to hit a goal & how did you respond from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always build your worth & asks questions as to what they have to entice you to choose them.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Phila, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

You go into the office for the interview, and are informed about the drug test to see whether or not you qualify before the interview really starts. My Boss Herb was very stern and yet sincere. He discussed the success and importance of the store.

Interview Questions

• They ask the typical questions as far as what you can bring to the table, why should you be chosen above others.   Answer Question

GM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Marion, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

Very long process. It was 2 separate interviews that were almost 2 hours each. The entire process took about 30 days from start to finish. Very detailed questions. He really tried to get to know me as a person and my management style.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Bronx, NY).

Interview

Was referred to an interview at a jobs fair. The process took 4 days. Was interview by Tino at the store in White Plains. Met with the Sales manager also, who was just there as a observer.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer was unfriendly and underestimated my abilities.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Dearborn, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. I got a call within a week & the interviewer sent me a business case to prepare. The interview took an hour, I presented the case to 2 finance managers. They asked me questions on my assumptions as well as situational questions. 5 days later i was invited to a talent management conference.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i am still in middle of the interview process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Marion, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

very vague. was interviewed by a Sales Manager instead of the Manager

Interview Questions

• How long do you think it would take for me to make an impact on the store?   Answer Question
    • Asked what question i was hoping they wouldnt ask then she asked it.   Answer Question

was not comfortable in the store. the atmosphere was heavy.
    District Manager was there but never spoke to him.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Canton, OH) in August 2009.

Interview

Easy to follow, online, and a great opportunity to find out about Aarons first hand from those who work in the stores. All interviews are conducted at the store so you will able to watch and ask questions about the day to day operations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about Aarons?   1 Answer

Accounts Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Cranston, RI) in October 2014.

Interview

You first get a phone interview with the district manager and then you interview in person with the district manager. If everything goes well then you interview with the general manager of the store that they have openings in your surrounding area.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an I rate customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (Waldorf, MD) in December 2013.

Interview

Two interviews are necessary. One with the store manager and another one with the area manager. The interviewers are not very picky. The hiring process is very easy. The turnover at Aaron's is very high. They are hiring permanently. Employees quit or get fired quickly.