Aaron's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 18, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Dothan, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

very clean store and good employees greeted me upon entry

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Kennesaw, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

They use the Who method. After the book. It's a long process but they try to schedule interviews quickly and the hiring process cycle time isn't too bad when they get around to hiring in the first place.

Interview Questions

• They ask for stories related to every job listed on your resume.   1 Answer

Product Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ferndale, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Ferndale, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

Was called over the phone and asked a few questions. Then asked if I could come in for an in person interview. In person interview was very simple. Asked simple questions about my background past employment education. Told me a little about the postion and what would be expected, went over uniform and pay and told me when i could start. One of the easiest interviews I've been on.

Interview Questions

• If I had a chuffers license.   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cayce, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Cayce, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

the interview covered my work experience, the job requirements and responsibilities of Aaron's. did I have dependable transportation, and did I understand that Aaron's is a drug free workplace. I feel that the company really goes out of it's way to give you a clear understanding of what the company expects from you and in return what you can expect from them. it's a lot of benefits that can arise from working at Aaron's.

Interview Questions

• how much experience did I have.   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Richmond, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

I Went to my interview and talked about my work history and was given the specifics of the job that was being offered and then i was asked if i was interested.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Memphis, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (West Memphis, AR) in January 2014.

Interview

a lot of the same things any interview would require very professional asked all the question they should have asked and answered any question that i asked and gave me a offer that same day

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Ontario, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Asked about my previous employment and my plans for the position if i get it.
    Explained the Job Description.
    What every day looks like.
    Called me the 2nd day for a second interview and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why did you apply to this position?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laytonville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Laytonville, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Met with the regional manager for an interview that went great & for about 1 hour. We went over all sorts of company positions & benefits the co. Has to offer. I am in final stages now of the hiring process, it's down to a very few select myself included.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you were unable to hit a goal & how did you respond from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always build your worth & asks questions as to what they have to entice you to choose them.

Product Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monticello, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Monticello, AR) in February 2016.

Interview

The regional called in sick the day of the interview. The general manager told me about different aspects of the job, encouraged me to speed on the job, and general small talk.

Interview Questions

• Do you drive the speed limit?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's in December 2016.

Interview

They called me in the morning, the regional VP interviewed me first at the main store. It was very laid back. Half of the time he was texting and not paying attention to my answers. I would ask him questions and he would beat around the bush. Second interview at the actual location was even more odd. The lady was very blunt and told me all the bad aspects of the company and asked if I still wanted to work for them. She made aarons seem like a horrible place.