Aaron's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.0

Customer Account Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newberry, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Newberry, SC).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and she was very friendly and set up an interview for me with the manager in Newberry, SC. When I got to the store, the manager had no clue who I was and said he wasn't informed. He seemed upset and I had an instant feeling that I wasted an hour drive. He took me back for the interview and never looked at my resume. All he asked was for me to tell me about myself. At the end of the interview he told me he gel I was a great fit for the position and that he would have to discuss candidates with his superior.

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schenectady, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Schenectady, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Walked into a room sat down former GM asked me a few questions about why I thought I would be a good fit for the position. Told me a little about Aaron's and what their mission statement was about.

Accounts Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Cranston, RI) in October 2014.

Interview

You first get a phone interview with the district manager and then you interview in person with the district manager. If everything goes well then you interview with the general manager of the store that they have openings in your surrounding area.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an I rate customer.   1 Answer

CSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aaron's (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Very easy everyone was extremely nice and very professional seems like a great company to work for I would highly recommend you to apply for a position at this company

Product Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aaron's (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was very smooth and straight to the point. There was no in-depth analysis of who you are and they just asked things to corroborate what was on your resume when you applied to the position.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (Waukegan, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview did not start on time and to make matters even worse he interviewed me for a lesser position that I didn't apply for and never would take. The entire experience was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• He didn't ask me any questions. He just talked about the company and the job I had no interest in.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (Fredericksburg, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Started with a phone screen after I applied online. Next I met with the GM of the store, and got an offer that day. Basic behavioral questions, followed the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with your manager. What did you disagree about, and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Was great but long phone call. She kept on telling me to hold on while the interview was going on so was a bit weird. But she was extremely kind so i cant say she wasn't trying.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in5 years   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Went through 3 interviews, each were a panel of ladies who tried to intimidate me. Everyone who was in the panel has either left the company or been fired.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's (Orange Park, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was really easy and really short only lasted about 15-20 minutes. They told me they were going to call people back for interviews with the district manager to schedule for the next week. Sadly never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Do you think it would be hard for you to sell furniture as compared to selling clothing and shoes.   Answer Question