Aaron's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.0

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

Fast interview about 20 min, interviewed with the Hiring Manager and Regional Manager, I looked up company information, such as, what year the company started and revived the job. They wanted happy, "bubbly" people.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Aaron's?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Learn about the company, and for a sales rep, sell yourself!

Any Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Basic interview questions, regarding previous employment. Also asked questions relating to leadership and time management skills.Overall fairly easy and was given offer the same day. Was able to interview with both store and regional manager back to back.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult day at my previous employer?   Answer Question

CAM Interview

Interview

I was brought in to do a face to face interview following a phone interview. The whole process was very laid back which made it easy to relax and actually enjoy the interview. I was given a quick run down of the business and also of the benefits.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is a weakness and a strength for you in your current job?   Answer Question
    • What are areas you would like to be promoted in?   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunnellon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Dunnellon, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Everything was accomplished online via the internet. You have to completely fill out an online application even though you are able to upload your resume. It is a complete duplication of effort. Then once you complete the online application process they start asking you all types of questions that have absolutely nothing to do with the position you applied for. If you do well with the responses they send you off to another web site to complete 50 question interview type questions. If you do well then your application is forwarded. The problem is it takes the better part of a full day to complete everything online and then you never hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Personality questionnaire was presented with 50 online questions   1 Answer

Product Technician/Deliver Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monticello, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Monticello, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

Very circumstantial, the regional manager was supposed to conduct the interview and took a sick day the day of. The store manager conducted the interview on short notice and was predisposed to hire me based on ability to pass a physical/drug screen/background check, physical strength, flawless diving record and an open position for 3 months with many failed applicants.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was easy going just go with credentials proving your qualified for the job. If your not a problem solver or take too long to respond don't apply for accounts

Interview Questions

• How do you react when confronted?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered 11.00. I was already making 11.00 in my par time so I asked for 12.00 I settled for 11.50

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Belmont, NH) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fine I was very nervous but I did not feel confident about getting the job after the interview, just the vibe I got when we departed.

Product Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monticello, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Monticello, AR) in February 2016.

Interview

The regional called in sick the day of the interview. The general manager told me about different aspects of the job, encouraged me to speed on the job, and general small talk.

Interview Questions

• Do you drive the speed limit?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and within 6 hours I received a phone call for an interview in Altavista VA. Interview took about 30mins and I was offered a position on site. The regional manager's computer had messed up I was asked just to describe my work history, skills, and strengths & weakness. I've worked at Aaron's for 2 months. Customer satisfaction is very critical to the company. The general manager was the worst I've had by far and lacked management & lead development skills. I resigned from the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation was appropriate (10hr) considering I needed a job asap at the time. However the position for me did not seem to be a rewarding career.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Applied online, they called me to schedule an interview. Went into the store there was only 1 staff member, obviously very short staffed. I sat in the office with the store manager who asked a couple questions and spent the majority of the time describing what the position entails. I left and got offered the job via phone call a couple days later. They run a background check and do an off-site drug test and it takes about 2 weeks to clear you.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with clerical and administrative work?   1 Answer
    • Say I'm a customer, sale this item to me. (Roleplay)   1 Answer