Aaron's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.0

Customer Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Farmville, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

Had my first interview in Dec. Interview was really easy and I things went very well. I called back after two weeks and the lady told me the position had been filled. She then told me she would put me in the hold pile. I got an email three days ago to come in for a second interview and now I'm waiting on my results to come back for background check, drug test and drivers license check and I know I will get the job bc I can pass everything :). Hope this helps it was really easy just takes sometime before they get back to you.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for Aarons   1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aaron's in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process wasn't bad just takes a long time for them to finally give you an answer when everything goes through from the regional manager. So wait time is definitely a nail biter especially when you are needing a job asap. If this is a job you are looking to get hired on the spot from you may want to think again.

Interview Questions

• Do I know what does the job entail?   1 Answer

Customer Account Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Providence, RI).

Interview

It was simple they pretty much want to know if you have no issues chasing after people for the monthly payments they've missed. They hired me on the spot i think the fact that i knew Spanish was a plus.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you made a decision and regretted it later?   Answer Question

Customer Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Houston, TX).

Interview

Three tier interview with HR rep, General Manager and then Regional Manager. All in one day, which was nice. They interview a bunch of people at once throughout the day. Very easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions about experience and why you applied.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (New Bern, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and about 3 days later received a call to come in that day to do an interview, I told him it would not work for me and we ended up scheduling it the next day. I arrive at the interview 20 minutes early and met with the General Manager, very nice guy and knowledgeable. He asked me every question you could possibly think of for this position and told me what the job entailed and benefits. The whole interview took almost 2.5 hrs, and I'm sure I did fairly well, gave me his card and told me they would be making a decision by the end of the week, and I should be looking for his call. Looking forward to moving up in the company.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled two coworkers that had an issue with each other.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy. Applied on line and received call to take assessment and was given interview the following day. The interview was a panel interview. In speaking with the Recruiter she was very cordial and supportive with my concerns based upon income potential.

CAM/Mt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was straight forward. They ask you typical interview questions like: Why should I hire you. The interview process is not hard. It helps to know about the business. Go online and do some research.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Kennesaw, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

They use the Who method. After the book. It's a long process but they try to schedule interviews quickly and the hiring process cycle time isn't too bad when they get around to hiring in the first place.

Interview Questions

• They ask for stories related to every job listed on your resume.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Daytona Beach, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy, simple, short and to the point. Had a second interview with DM. Drug test, background check and online questionaire. Very easy, not structured and no trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Energetic? Okay with changing gears? As a manager trainee, usually 50 hour week.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Akron, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Fooled out the application on the website got a call about a week later for an interview. When I went to the interview I was offered a job then I was told to wait for an email.... Never got the email so a week later the store manager calls me and says I failed the assessment and tells me to come back in and redo it. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer but they took it back.