Aaron's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aaron's Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2017

2.0

Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

First I was interviewed briefly by the general manager. He asked basic questions about my resume and work history. I was called for a second interview for the following day where i interviewed with the regional manager who made the final decision. The regional went more in depth in the review of my work history.

Interview Questions

• How could you benefit the company?
      How do your skills and work experience match the job applied for?
      Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Simple, how many people have you managed, it sounds professional but its not at all and don't be fooled by the suck ups, Aarons suck and they take advantage of the less fortunate

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Modesto, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process is a little slow. It took me almost a month to get a call. You also, are interview at lest three or twice. Usually it's a regional manager interviewing you. I was interviewed then called the following week for basic questions, situations, and about the companies policies. It went well then after the interview the general manager interviewed me all was well. Never stayed in contact after even know managers all liked me. I guess it was a placement for another store but, the lack of communication made me discourage with this company.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself?", "How much experience with management do you have?" Just basic questions and situations.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Salinas, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

resume on CL and called in for interview, called back days later and told me they went with someone else and that they would keep resume on file for at least 30 days or so and which after that i would reapply.,

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Product Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottsville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Pottsville, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Short but sweet. Need to take classes but other then that laid back place to work well to a point nnn nn nn nnn n nnn nv be to the ve girlfriend loaned do you go for it...

Interview Questions

• Do you have a clean driving record   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Say yes to every question or whatever the most reasonable answer is to the question you are asked that a hiring manager would want to hear... can work weekends, have a drivers license, currently employed, willing to accent minimum wage ( depending on where you are), and BE ENTHUSIASTIC!

Interview Questions

• Can you work weekends? Do you have a drivers License? Can you work all day/every day? *(paraphrase)* There are more question but those are the most important for Manager Trainee (Collections) and Product Technician ( Delivery Driver).   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

4 interviews, phone, In person twice - basic questions, working interview, offered position. Very easy. The most basic questions, she went by a script "tell me about a time you dealt with an upset customer" "tell me about a time" open ended situation questions mostly and then the basic "where do you see yourself in 5 years" ones as well.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview with General Manager. Went over the job requirements. Must be able to lift 50 lbs without dolly and up to 300 with dolly. At least 21 yrs old to drive company vehicle.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Mobile, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was set up by telephone and expectations were set for what the interview would consist of and how long it would take. Information was provided about the job responsibilities and a list of clearly defined goals were set along with expectations.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

pretty thin and basic questions. No personality test, no IQ test. They do a poor job of recruiting which is hard to believe since they offer primarily FT jobs which are hard to find in retail.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much room to negotiate. they pay bare minimum.