Aaron's Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 3, 2017

2.1

57 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Short and sweet. Not a hard process at all. Got hired on the spot. Went in to work the following week on monday. Interview process lasted less than 30 minutes and concersated most of the time verses had to go through a hard depth interview process.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to this company.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aaron's

Anonymous Employee in Laytonville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Laytonville, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Met with the regional manager for an interview that went great & for about 1 hour. We went over all sorts of company positions & benefits the co. Has to offer. I am in final stages now of the hiring process, it's down to a very few select myself included.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you were unable to hit a goal & how did you respond from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always build your worth & asks questions as to what they have to entice you to choose them.

Anonymous Employee in Pico Rivera, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Pico Rivera, CA).

Interview

I walked in to apply. I was wearing my basketball shorts and t-shirt (I was on my way to the gym) I had my son with me . I asked for an application and the gm let me apply in store on line and the next day I was interviewed. The following day I was hired but the process took about 4 days.

Interview Questions

• How soon would I be able to start if hired?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunnellon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Dunnellon, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Everything was accomplished online via the internet. You have to completely fill out an online application even though you are able to upload your resume. It is a complete duplication of effort. Then once you complete the online application process they start asking you all types of questions that have absolutely nothing to do with the position you applied for. If you do well with the responses they send you off to another web site to complete 50 question interview type questions. If you do well then your application is forwarded. The problem is it takes the better part of a full day to complete everything online and then you never hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Personality questionnaire was presented with 50 online questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was easy going just go with credentials proving your qualified for the job. If your not a problem solver or take too long to respond don't apply for accounts

Interview Questions

• How do you react when confronted?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered 11.00. I was already making 11.00 in my par time so I asked for 12.00 I settled for 11.50

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aaron's in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process wasn't bad just takes a long time for them to finally give you an answer when everything goes through from the regional manager. So wait time is definitely a nail biter especially when you are needing a job asap. If this is a job you are looking to get hired on the spot from you may want to think again.

Interview Questions

• Do I know what does the job entail?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (New Bern, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and about 3 days later received a call to come in that day to do an interview, I told him it would not work for me and we ended up scheduling it the next day. I arrive at the interview 20 minutes early and met with the General Manager, very nice guy and knowledgeable. He asked me every question you could possibly think of for this position and told me what the job entailed and benefits. The whole interview took almost 2.5 hrs, and I'm sure I did fairly well, gave me his card and told me they would be making a decision by the end of the week, and I should be looking for his call. Looking forward to moving up in the company.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled two coworkers that had an issue with each other.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Met and interviewed with regional recruiter than had a call back to interview with regional manager and general manager of location were interviews were being held. Reviews could have had more information put out to employee such as pay raises are yearly and usually not that much depending on location.

Interview Questions

• What would I have liked to seen differently from management in previous position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Murfreesboro, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online got a call in less than a week took online assessment (very easy) called in for an interview about 3 days later they almost begged me to start asap Note to self that should have been a warning sign everyone in the store except for the Manager were hard to work with and rude the cam was a complete joke one drama after another with her. there were a few cool people but not many this store is a complete disaster Most of the employees enjoyed back stabbing the store Manager by not doing their jobs

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aaron's (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview with General Manager. Went over the job requirements. Must be able to lift 50 lbs without dolly and up to 300 with dolly. At least 21 yrs old to drive company vehicle.