Aaron's Product Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aaron's Product Technician Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

1.7

Product Technician Interview

Interview

Applied for this and got called back in. Didn't ask me any questions they really needed help and hired me on the spot. Started the very next day. Stayed there for about one year before moving on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aaron's

Anonymous Employee in Monticello, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Monticello, AR) in February 2016.

Interview

The regional called in sick the day of the interview. The general manager told me about different aspects of the job, encouraged me to speed on the job, and general small talk.

Interview Questions

• Do you drive the speed limit?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pottsville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Pottsville, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Short but sweet. Need to take classes but other then that laid back place to work well to a point nnn nn nn nnn n nnn nv be to the ve girlfriend loaned do you go for it...

Interview Questions

• Do you have a clean driving record   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Reno, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (El Reno, OK) in March 2014.

Interview

The manager brings you to the room where the closings happen. It was a really friendly environment, It serious felt like we had been friends forever. Talking about things we like to do, Sports, Weather, Past Jobs... etc. we shared some common interest, he asked if I would like the Manager position but I didn't think I was ready for that because I hardly knew what the company was about.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to take charge in a difficult situation..   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ferndale, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Ferndale, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

Was called over the phone and asked a few questions. Then asked if I could come in for an in person interview. In person interview was very simple. Asked simple questions about my background past employment education. Told me a little about the postion and what would be expected, went over uniform and pay and told me when i could start. One of the easiest interviews I've been on.

Interview Questions

• If I had a chuffers license.   1 Answer

Product Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Was quick and not really much of an interview conducted aside from the attitude test.

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Marietta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

pretty simple really its all online which is very conveinent they have there own guide lines to weather or not there gona call you in for an interview if they like you your pretty much in they read ppl all the time so its easy for them to pick employees

Interview Questions

• how would you install a washing machine   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alliance, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Alliance, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

Very simply interview. I was asked about my work history and was told about everyday responsibilities of the job and then was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating at all. They have a set starting pay for the Product Technician job, if you aren't happy with it then you don't have to accept the job is what I was told.

Anonymous Employee in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's (Lufkin, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

They begin with the online application, 2 weeks later after a few background checks and things they call you in.

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I interviewed at Aaron's (Perris, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

I applied got a phone call the next day went to an interview the day after got call back three hours later telling me i got the job and all i needed to do was take a physical and urine test.

Interview Questions

• All the questions where easy and pretty standard everyone gets asked the same questions.   Answer Question