Aaron's Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aaron's Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Bronx, NY).

Interview

Was referred to an interview at a jobs fair. The process took 4 days. Was interview by Tino at the store in White Plains. Met with the Sales manager also, who was just there as a observer.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer was unfriendly and underestimated my abilities.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aaron's

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

The unterview was very straught forward. They mostly asked question on potentially items they would want you to sell. Then there were questions over customer relations anf how you would handle hypothetical situations. It was easy i got a call back that day. I would recommend my friends to this job becuase not only are you earning a living but yoy also have a chance to make what you deserve through commissions.

Interview Questions

• If a customer is upset what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (McKinney, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

The General Manager explained the job requirements very efficiently. He explained the hour to expect and also the nature of the clientele. He explained the product being sold and several of the potential situation I would probably find my self in. he explained the advancement opportunities ant ht e time it would take.

Interview Questions

• None of the quetsions where dififcult .   1 Answer

Pay , 9:50 an hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Salisbury, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

The district manager called and did a over the phone review with me. Then set me up an interview with the store manager. I went in the next day for the interview and spent about an 100 with him. After that he said he had 2 more interviews to conduct and would be in touch. I never heard from him again. I called 3 days later to be told that the position was taken.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

It was very easy interview process.. nothing out of the normal. it was a very laid back sales interview. I sat down with the stores GM and he explained what the business was all about. He asked what previous work exp in sales did I have. Very straight forward interview

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you seen an associate steal something?   Answer Question