Cover image for Aasaanjobs.com

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Aasaanjobs.com Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aasaanjobs.com

Aasaanjobs.com

Application

I interviewed at Aasaanjobs.com

Interview

The 1st round is an Aptitude Test. The qualified candidates are moved to the 2nd round, Group Discussion. The shortlisted candidates of the 2nd round are scheduled for an Interview.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were based on self introduction, if you have done any internship, they would check if the commute is comfortable.
    Answer Question

Aasaanjobs.com

Application

I interviewed at Aasaanjobs.com

Interview

nice and detailed lots of questions University roles work experience network engineer job questions about router and switches BGP cisco ccna certification juniper hp apple computer nice and detailed lots of questions University roles work experience network engineer job questions about router and switches BGP cisco ccna certification juniper hp apple computer

Interview Questions
  • router and switch cisco ccna, juniper? router and switch cisco ccna, juniper?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aasaanjobs.com (Coimbatore) in Jan 2021

Interview

Gud and excellent. HR helped me out to clear my interview with manager In an experience interview, the interviewee answers questions about his or her actions in a past employment situation. The interviewee demonstrates his or her skills and abilities by describing past achievements or experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aasaanjobs.com

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aasaanjobs.com

Interview

Interview Questions
  • You should focus on your personality, experience, education and professional interests. On the other hand, it is fine to show your outgoing and honest personality (suitable for many banking jobs)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aasaanjobs.com (Bangalore) in Aug 2019

Interview

The process is straightforward and results were quick. The interviewer asked basic sql questions and also asked to analyse a business case scenario. Asked to solve a couple SQL problems.

Interview Questions
  • SQL questions regarding joins and window functions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aasaanjobs.com (Bangalore) in May 2019

Interview

there was a written coding round consisting of 4/5 question, exactly don't remember. Questions were average but i was not through the round so no idea about further process

Interview Questions
  • deep equal of object and primitive type, one question on knapsack algorithm, Fibonacci number with some criteria and 2 more questions I guess which I dont remember now.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aasaanjobs.com (Bangalore) in Mar 2019

Interview

only F2F interview and has 4 rounds took 2 days to complete the process of a background check and offer release. for freshers, there are no written tests as far as I have seen

Interview Questions
  • Tell about yourself, why HR Recruiting, Why B.E. then into Recruiting job, Why do you want to work in Aasaanjobs? What do you know about aasaanjobs?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aasaanjobs.com (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in Jan 2019

Interview

It was a campus recruitment process and completed in one day. Selection was a three rounds process, first there is a aptitude and technical test ,in round two there is technical interview and round was HR.

Interview Questions
  • They asked aboud Dbms and basic quetion on object oriented programming
1 person found this interview helpful

Aasaanjobs.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aasaanjobs.com in Jan 2019

Interview

Very engaging, enjoyable, swift, exciting, challenging, fulfilling, nice, anticipated, invigorating, exhausting, robust, and tasking. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The HR and interviewing team were very kind and helped me calm my nerves. It was altogether a very memorable experience.

Interview Questions
  • What are your biggest weaknesses?

Anonymous Employee in Afr

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aasaanjobs.com (Afr) in Jan 2019

Interview

i deepmanded a job then started screaming and crying till they told me to geto out or they would call the cops and it went horrible. i ended up in rehab

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews