Abacus Technologies Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Abacus Technologies

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Abacus Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abacus Technologies (Naples, FL).

Interview

Did a phone interview, interview with HR then interview with Sales Manager. Overall experience was wonderful, Cindy is the best. It was a 2-3 hour interview and time flew by.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abacus Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abacus Technologies (Austin, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview is 2 sessions long. First interview is a sit down with manager, then you take a test. Then you get called back in and take an even longer test. Then you get the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, they made a verbal offer then sent me a letter describing the pay and what is expected during the first 90 days

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abacus Technologies.

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by an in person interview, two tests, 1 aptitude, the second psychological and sales situations, after which they submit all of this to a consultant who decides if you are

Interview Questions

• Would you tell a lie to a potential customer in order to get the sale closed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abacus Technologies (Austin, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The testing to get into the company itself is hard. You will have to take a psyche test, a sales test and a competency test. If you do not test well in all tests and make it through two interviews you will not be working there. This is a benefit however if you get in because you don’t work with stupid people. Also, if you cannot make 100 calls a day to people who probably don’t want to hear from you then this is not for you.

Interview Questions

• I was asked on the initial application if I had ever filed for unemployment. this is illegal in the state of Texas   1 Answer

Negotiation

none. they told you.