AbbVie Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AbbVie Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AbbVie in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Took a few weeks to process. Then got an interview. Briefly introduced the position and requirements, asked a few questions about CV. End well. No technical problems. Last about half an hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AbbVie

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AbbVie.

Interview

Had two phone interviews - I was going to travel to have an on-site interview; however, a snow storm prevented this which resulted with a second phone interviews. Received an internship position fairly quickly after the end of the second interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews. I believe this was due in part to the poor weather during the time period of intern interviews. My recruiter said they would have flown me out to the North Chicago site to do the interviews, but the phone interviews were very casual and nothing to serious.

Interview Questions

• Very standard interview. Typical questions were asked about leadership activities and ways I handled a difficult problem. I would be very knowledgeable not only of your classes and extra-curricular activities, but how you conducted yourself in each of those scenarios.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation regarding pay. I did have three different start dates to choose from.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AbbVie in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through university career site. Contacted several days later by a senior scientist requesting a brief phone interview. Very pleasant conversation, lasted about half an hour. In-house interview requested the next day, scheduled for several weeks later. Interview process was fairly standard, met with senior scientist and his principal research investigator. Was given the offer the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AbbVie (Waukegan, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

send your personal documentation like CV or rec-letters. Then will be a phone interview.They will ask every detail from your CV. So make sure you familiar every detail on your CV. No tricks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate