AbbVie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AbbVie (Waukegan, IL).

Interview

Very thorough, takes a day or more. You should have a few few days available to get through the entire process; keep in mind that you will be meeting various people throughout the organization who will ask you questions from a variety of perspectives. Keep your answers concise and don't equivocate.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AbbVie (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

Interview consisted of a research presentation (forty-five minutes) followed by individual meetings with current employees (thirty minutes each). It lasted approximately five and a half hours. The offer was received shortly after via telephone.

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AbbVie (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Spoke to HR. Short interview. Surprised that after 20 minutes it was done. Referenced the hiring manager for all my questions. Seemed that she was in a hurry from the beginning of the conversation.

Interview Questions

• What innovation have you offered in your current role?   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AbbVie.

Interview

lengthy but simple. It ran for about 4 hrs with a 10 min break. Said they would get back to me in a day or so and they did. Offered me the position by the EOB same day.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AbbVie (New York, NY).

Interview

2 interview processed. first one is the hr interview where standard behavioural questions were asked. Hr manager was very kind and They said the second interview would be with different managers.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AbbVie (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I went for an on-site interview after a phone screen. The interview was all day, broken into 45 min sessions with 2-3 people interviewing per session and lunch break around 12 pm. There was a required presentation on a subject relevant to the job description. Everyone was friendly and the process was well-planned and smooth.

Associate Scientist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AbbVie in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview recently. Hiring manager (scientist of the department) contacted me based on my available time. It was very professional interview but at the same time very friendly. They want to ask technical and behavior questions at the same time. Interview process took 3 weeks after I applied online. It was positive experience.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AbbVie (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Easy phone interview and average onsite interview. Overall, the whole process was smooth. I felt well treated. The working environment is good. People there were generally nice. It may be a good place to work.

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL

Interview

I was interviewed on Phone followed by an onsite interview. The interviewers (approx 8 people) were very friendly and extremely professional. Overall it was a great experience for me and I learned a lot from it. I thought I had done exceptionally and articulated my answers to every question really well.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge on equations from engineering and behavioral type questions   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AbbVie (North Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very standard. Every single person who interviewed me just picked and read an interview question from a sheet they had. Nothing personal or even engaging. Almost robotic. The whole process was around 3 hours. After that, I was ready to go

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when you and a coworker disagreed on a solution to a problem   Answer Question