AbbVie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AbbVie (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Was flown in the night before. It was a half day interview starting at 8 and wrapping up at 12:30. The team was EXTREMELY friendly. I started talking to them and knew I would have loved working with them. They were extremely insightful and intelligent, and at the same time, kind and easy to talk to. At the end of the day, it felt like a stimulating discussion on my field rather than an interview process.

Interview Questions

• My interest in the role, why I was a fit. How I would address some of the business challenges faced by the company?   Answer Question

Aug 15, 2017 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide this detailed insight. We’re happy to hear you had a positive interview experience! Best of luck in your career endeavors.

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AbbVie.

Interview

Two rounds of interview with two interviewers at each round. The first round was standard questions about my cv and myself. The second round was more detailed, behavioural situation type questions.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AbbVie (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. Did not seem to have the standard HR process or canned behavioral questions. Hiring manager asked a lot about business processes and approaches of my company.

Interview Questions

• How did company X approach and gain approvals for new innovations?   Answer Question

Medical Reviewer Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at AbbVie.

Interview

1. Phone Interview
    2. Onsite Interview- with 6 people, 30-45 minutes each

Interviewed at the Mettawa location. Provided lunch.

The entire process took about 1 1/2 months.

I commend the Abbvie HR recruiter for calling me to tell me the outcome. Other places I've interviewed at never call back after the interview.

CSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AbbVie (Waukegan, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Friendly. Interviewed with 2 section supervisors and 2 managers. Was about and hour long. Each person asked about 2-3 Questions. Very open to those with contract work looking for full time employment. Understands the struggle of finding gainful employment after college and lack of experience due to lack of opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What systems am I familiar with? I worked for their sister company so I had an idea already of what to expect   Answer Question

Biologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AbbVie.

Interview

Recruiter recommended me to submit this position. I start with phone interview with HR, after less than a week followed with an onsite interview with a few people, some asked technical questions, some asked about behavior questions.

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AbbVie.

Interview

Very well organized process. They send you an email with the exact date and time of the interview well in advance. No phone interview, all meetings were in person with the hiring manager and HR Specialist. In general, the questions are pretty standard and not difficult at all. If you open a guide book how to behave on an interview you will find everything there. No surprises, no tricky questions, professional and relaxed atmosphere, as far as it could be for a job interview. I would highly recommend to include technical test for the skills requested for the job just to make sure the candidate and the hiring manager are at the same page (i.e. what is advanced Excel skill, etc.)

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you argued about smth.?   1 Answer

Sep 20, 2017 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback! We’ll pass your thoughts on to the recruiting team.

Project Coordinator (Contractor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AbbVie (Redwood City, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with manager then brought in-house. Met with about 5 people on his team. Had a phone interview with HR. She asked a couple of behavioral interview questions. I'm not good at these types of questions, but I was told two members of the team liked me so I got the job

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AbbVie (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Several phone interviews (HR, manager, supervisors, project team members). The interview was focused on the behavioral component, as well as questions about career goals, motivation for applying and future plans. The later stages also involved presentations of team members on the projects that I would be doing with them and their experience in the industry.

Interview Questions

• The interview was focused on the behavioral component, as well as questions about career goals, motivation for applying and future plans. The later stages also involved presentations of team members on the projects that I would be doing with them and their experience in the industry.   Answer Question

MSL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AbbVie (Vienna (Austria)) in August 2017.

Interview

Es war ein sehr nettes Vostellungsgespräch. Die Damen, die mich interviewt haben, waren auch sehr freundlich. Das Vorstellungsgespräch hat ca. eine Stunde gedauert. Sie haben mir verschiedene Fragen gestellt.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AbbVie.

Interview

The interview was very professional. The hiring manager was very friendly and courteous. He asked relevant question about my qualifications for the role and about my supervisory skills. It was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my qualifications and supervisory experience   Answer Question

Sep 14, 2017 – Talent Acquisition

We’re happy to hear that you had a positive interview experience with us. Welcome to AbbVie!