AbbVie Medical Science Liaison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AbbVie Medical Science Liaison Interview Questions

2.5

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AbbVie (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

Company pays for flight, hotel to Chicago. I was interviewed by the hiring manager, director and medical director of the therapeutic separately. Everyone was professional and fair.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were straight forward. They did ask What I can bring to the table based on my experience that was considered unique.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AbbVie

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AbbVie (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in June 2016.

Interview

Initial communication pretty straightforward, very easy going in person. They got back to me very fast and appoint me for two other interview ( one of the 4hs long!!! And the other with medical director of the area. All very fast. After all this they never got back for a final answer. I sent mail and replayed that the position was girl to the other candidate. I thought it was very rude not to get back to me to say what the final selection was after al the time I invested.

Interview Questions

• Why I was moving from attending physician to the industry.   Answer Question