AbbVie Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AbbVie (Waukegan, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Absolutely the best prepared and professional interview panel I've experienced. Questions were relevant to the position and were thoughtful. Panel was experienced so i made the dialogue very dynamic.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a colleague who was not on board with your ideas on a project?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AbbVie

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AbbVie in May 2014.

Interview

The initial process was very quick. I was contacted for a phone interview swiftly and spoke with two of the hiring supervisors within two weeks of application. I was then selected for an in person interview and that process dragged on longer than expected. When I did finally meet with the hiring supervisor the interview went very well and I was highly impressed with the interview.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any question that was unexpected. It was more of a conversation.   Answer Question

The hiring supervisor was pretty clear what the job was going to be and it ended up not being the job that I wanted.