AbbVie Senior Medical Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AbbVie Senior Medical Writer Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AbbVie (Waukegan, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

First had a phone screen with HR. Then phone interview with hiring manager. In person interview onsite. Met with Ast.Directors and HR rep. Almost full day. The whole process from submitting application to getting an offer was 3 months. The longest time was between the application and getting a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe when you have had to work with a difficult person. Describe a time when you had to handle conflict. Describe a time when you've made a mistake and how you handled it. Describe an accomplishment you are most proud of in a past position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AbbVie

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AbbVie (Lake Forest, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

I initially had a 20min phone interview with the hiring manager - she asked me questions about my experience and why I wanted to work in that specific therapeutic area. After that, I went for an onsite interview at Abbvie. No technical questions at all, but it was a day full of behavioral questions. There were two panel interviews (4 people at each panel) and about another four individual interviews (including one with the HR). The questions became very repetitive after a while. The entire onsite interview took about 4 hours. After two weeks, I heard back from the HR and they ultimately went with another candidate.

Senior Medical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AbbVie.

Interview

After two phone interviews, I had one on-site interview that consisted of two one-hour group interviews (3 people each time). Each person was designated specific behavioral interviewing questions they had to ask. They all wrote down my answers describing each situation, action, and result. They also gave me the opportunity to ask them questions at the end.