Abbott Interview Questions in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor

Abbott Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internal Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott (Columbus, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online in September and received an email with a hirevue interview to take that included several standard questions. I was contacted by a recruiter several weeks after by phone stating I had made it to the next round. I gave them a date and time that worked, they booked my flight and hotel then they flew me out to Columbus one week later. I had an onsite interview and it went great although they had surely had their minds made up before our interview as I received an email one business day later saying I had not been chosen.

Interview Questions

Senior Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott (Columbus, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied on 7/6. I was contacted by an Abbott recruiter via email on 7/25 to be brought in for an in-person interview, there was no initial phone interview in the beginning. The in-person interview was set up on 8/2, then I had a phone interview set up later that week with another person who was located in another state. Three people talked with me at the in-person interview; one alone and then a panel interview with the other two. The in-person interview was a little over 2 hours long and the phone interview went for about 45 minutes. The first guy I talked with was more like conversation, really laid back just talking about my past work experience. The next part of the interview was a panel with the other two folks, one being the hiring manager, and that's where they really got into the Behavioral/STAR questions. Overall it was a good experience, they were very professional and pleasant to talk with.

Interview Questions

• What was the last project you headed up, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question