Abbott Diabetes Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.9

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott Diabetes Care (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online through ADC website. Got called for a web based first screener interview. No human interaction whatsoever. You video record your answers to questions. Very awkward, Phone screeners aren't ideal but at least you get to speak to people of the organization you are applying for. With this type of interview instead they might as well hire robots. It doesn't bode well for the company culture. Shame because I had a high opinion of ADC before this interaction.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Diabetes Care.

Interview

Simple phone screen followed by meeting with District manager then regional director. Asked about selling skiils and examples regarding needs based selling. Provided information on strengths and weaknesses. Offered position within a few weeks.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abbott Diabetes Care (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview is 100% behavior based. I got the interview opportunity vis campus-recruiting. The interview processed very quickly, it is just right after the same weekends. Interviews are most likely in good conversational style. Recruiters concern about interviewees, it is really a good experience. The interview itself is not hard, but the hard part is that a lot of candidates applying for it, so it makes the selection becomes much more strict.

DSSI Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Diabetes Care.

Interview

Very professional and respectful. They were not out to trick you just find out about your professional background. Bring a sales portfolio, very helpful. You will interview with more than one person so be prepared for a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, a few role playing questions. Have a sales portfolio, its the only way for people to know your legit in sales.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Diabetes Care (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interview process looked improvised. Took about three weeks to schedule an phone interview. After that, no follow up. Not even to notify that your application has been denied. found out because position posting was closed after 3 months.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Diabetes Care (Berkeley, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

As I could remember, the internship interview process during that year was an on campus interview with one of their recruiters. All of their people are very nice so the atmosphere was not very stressed and overwhelming. And the on campus interview was mainly behavioral questions. I heard sometimes they have video interview as well.

Diabetes Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abbott Diabetes Care (Seattle, WA).

Interview

It was a long time ago. I just remember that I had 4 face to face interviews. It was a lot of behavioral interviews. After meeting 4 times they hired me.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abbott Diabetes Care.

Interview

Initial communication was via email to set up a time for a phone screening. The phone screening was performed by HR to determine my qualifications for the position and to see if I had the requirements. Next was a phone contact with the district manager as a touch point and to set up a face to face interview. I made it past that round of interviews and was scheduled to meet with the Director of Sales as one of the final candidates. Both interviews were focused around sales execution and territory management.

Interview Questions

• What other companies and positions are you interviewing for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary and Start date

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Diabetes Care.

Interview

Single day, 3 person interview.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Diabetes Care.

Interview

Interviewed for the senior product manager position. Everyone I met was very courteous and friendly. No hard or unexpected questions during the interview process, be sure to study the company and learn about the job requirements. I am impressed that everyone I met at the office site was very friendly.