Abbott Informatics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Abbott Informatics

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Abbott Informatics (Hollywood, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I initially spoke on the phone for 30 minutes with the prospective hiring manager as an introduction. The following week, I spoke with the Director of Sales and a National Account Manager. The third week, I was flown down to Hollywood, Florida to meet with various members of the team in person. The entire process was very enjoyable and allowed me to display my talents as well as get to know the business and people. Additionally, the people I met with were great!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Informatics (Sunrise, FL).

Interview

The HR Manager ask about my experience and Education and about server and LAN knowledge. What is the reason for leaving the other job and what is my expectation for the new job.
    I was asked about my interest and what technologies that i follow and what other courses that i was taking if any.
    The interview was direct and to the point which i appreciated

Interview Questions

• When would i start. and what salary i am asking for.   1 Answer

Principal QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Informatics (Hollywood, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

The recruiter was friendly and followed-up promptly, which is impressive as a candidate. When they drag their feet, you tend to lose interest, and the Abbott corporate recruiter was on top of making me feel comfortable and welcome throughout the entire on-boarding process.

Negotiation

I gave them a desired % increase up front, and when I got the offer, had to confirm my current salary (because I didn't know). Once I communicated this, the percentage was adjusted accordingly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Informatics (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

Had 3 interviews over a period of 3 weeks.
    First a phone interview with direct manager
    Second a phone interview with Group manager
    Third a one on one technical interview.
    The first 2: they asked mostly questions about behavior in past jobs. How did you manage situations with difficult clients, how did you overcome a difficult problem, how did you managed a dificult boss/worker, etc

Interview Questions

• Is there something that is not in your resume that you want to share?   Answer Question
    • Did you ever go around company policy to overcome a difficult problem in the benefit of a costumer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abbott Informatics (Hollywood, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

The interview went smooth. The questions were diverse, but clear and on the subject. The interviewer was nice, polite and a truly professional. The whole interview process took around 50 minutes. It also included free talking on previous experience, important ideas, job related likes and dislikes and other things.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions for the position, nothing truly unexpected.   Answer Question