Abbott Laboratories Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abbott Laboratories Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Abbott Laboratories

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Plano, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a 30 minutes phone interview with a Staff Engineer working for Neuromodulation group. The initial 15 mins went smoothly and she basically introduced herself and the nature of work in her group and position requirements. It went downhill when she asked me about statistical analysis and gage methods. I wasn't prepared for those questions in a phone interview and gave vague answers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Laboratories

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Greenville, SC) in February 2018.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn. The first call took place with the recruiter, a brief 10 min call to discuss my profile and the open position they wish to recruit for. After 2 week I got an email saying they would like to take the process forward and set up a 30 min phone interview with two hiring managers. Depending upon the result from the phone interview, next step is going. After phone interview I had onsite interview with 8 Engineers.

Interview Questions

• Go over my resume and pick several experiences and ask me to answer them.   1 Answer
    • What was your mistake and how did you solve that?   Answer Question