Abbott Labs Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abbott Labs Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Waukegan, IL).

Interview

I had an in with the manager so I already came in highly recommended. Spoke to a project manager on campus, wasn't very formal. We just went through my resume and talked about job fit and expectations. The work itself was not too hard so not a lot of technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Labs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Waukegan, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process for Abbott opportunities can be endless. I first received a call from Abbott HR for prescreening. She had went over the job posting description. I then tried to explained my professional experiences and tried to relate why I fit for the position. At the end of the call I was told to send 3 references and the next step would be onsite interview. It took well over 1.5 week to be called in for onsite itnerview.

Interview Questions

• When you are in a meeting, participants are not cooperating, what do you do to bring people back on track?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abbott Labs in January 2012.

Interview

I thought that the process was not that difficult and I enjoyed the experience

Interview Questions

• What is one of your biggest flaws?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you did something unique to stand out or make a difference.   Answer Question