Abbott Labs Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abbott Labs Finance Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview with two different people, 30 minutes each. The typical behavioral questions were asked and they gave time at the end for you to ask questions. Best advice is to have really great, thought-out questions that will make your interviewer think.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Labs

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abbott Park, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Abbott Park, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

I was initially introduced to the company through a presentation they gave in an accounting club I was involved with. After that, they also donated scholarship money to the club, which I was one of the receipients of. I got to know one of the managers there who took a proactive approach in trying to get to know the students and expose them to Abbott.

after that, during fall recruiting, I was accepted for the interview. The structure of their interview consisted of two management level executives interviewing you. One was more involved in the intern/FPDP program, while the other focused more on the operations of the business as a whole on the financial side. Their interview was very standard in the questions they would ask, such as work experience and such. What I found peculiar was their strong focus on asking me about my failures/a-time-I-was-uncomfortable, which threw me off track a bit, making me deliver less than satisfactory answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you initially started something that didn't turn out the way you expected, making you change your approach mid-way through?   Answer Question