Abbott Labs Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clonmel (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Clonmel (Ireland)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Had a screening call with HR for about 10 minutes followed 2 weeks later by more in-depth call with Abbott recruiter, about 30 minutes long.
HR subsequently emailed interview confirmation, two interviews back to back with one person in each interview. He said I would have feedback if not a decision by end of same week.

On the day it ended up being 3 interviews back to back with 4 people in total. The interviews were conversational rather than formal. However they did not ask many probing questions or ask for many examples so I got the feeling they had already picked a successful candidate before meeting me.

Despite assurances of hearing feedback / decision by end of same week, it was in fact 3 full weeks later before they sent a generic email confirming that my application was unsuccessful. I replied seeking specific feedback but they did not respond. Found this disappointing after making a big effort for the interview, plus being ambushed on the day by extra interviews and extra people. Unprofessional on Abbott's part.
Couple of generic points; the office looked nice. They emphasised Abbott's "meeting-heavy" culture.

Interview Questions