Abbott Labs Global Communications Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abbott Labs Global Communications Center Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Global Communications Center Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Labs in June 2011.

Interview

I applied through Abbott Laboratories website for a Global Security Center Dispatcher position. Received an interview availability query from HR via email approximately three weeks after initial online submission, and scheduled an in-person interview with the hiring manager for the following week. The 1-1 interview was pretty standard (strengths/weaknesses, handling difficult employee/boss, etc.). The hiring manager mentioned an additional job in another department that I appeared qualified for; took me on a short tour of the worksite; provided a few informal introductions to other members; and then said I would be contacted for a further interview, but that Abbott’s hiring process is a long, drawn-out process and not to expect to hear anything for a while. And—5 weeks later—I haven’t heard anything.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had a problem (with a boss, other employee, etc.) and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
  • Why did you leave your last position?   Answer Question