Abbott Labs Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.4

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

A brief phone interview for an intern position with Abbott. The position was for sophomores so didn't move forward with the process. A easy interview process with a really nice interviewer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Labs

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I did an online interview through the app Hirevue. It was difficult to feel good about the interview because it was online. This happened after I submitted a resume. They contacted me within a few weeks with an available position.

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (New Orleans, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

One behavioral based interview. This interview was not difficult but interviewed at a conference so may have a different experience. Make sure to have an understanding of the company and questions prepared to ask.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Met the manager during career fair, where there was a brief interview. Asked about the past experience on the resume, including what I did and how was the result. Asked "what do you know about our company"

Got call back for online interview. But didn't make it to next turn.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about our company?
      Give an example of team work.
      Why should we consider you rather than other candidates?
      How do you handle stress?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

This interview process includes 2 stages: Digital interview and on campus interview. Please prepared well for both interviews. You should dress very formal for the interviews. Practice a lot of times before the interviews. Be confident in the interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiate

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Abbott Labs in October 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume at a Career Fair of a professional Conference. I received an interview slot for the following morning as an on-site interview. The interview was in typical behavioral STAR form. It was about 30 minutes long, and my interviewer was personable. I was told to also apply online in addition to completing the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to bend the rules.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

behavioral questions, friendly, know your resume the position you are applying for and ask questions. the interview is pretty brief. make sure to dress business formal and prepare a few examples that relate to your resume in advance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Columbus, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

First I had a brief phone interview, then I interviewed with 3 different managers at their offices

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Waukegan, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

Very thorough followup by the HR- from calling to emailing, the recruiter contacts you about every detail, which is really great in my opinion. From reserving the flight to details of the orientation, Abbott HR contacts you weeks in advance of the start date! They offer paid stay in Marriott courtyard during the 3-month internship, and grad students can get their own studio there. Many perks to being an intern at abbott.

Interview Questions

• What were the most challenging projects you worked on, and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abbott Labs in October 2014.

Interview

Standard, behavioral Q/A, then you get an offer, and you start filling up papers, like 3 months before you will get the location and your manager will call and talk to you over the phone