Abbott Labs Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abbott Labs Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

A brief phone interview for an intern position with Abbott. The position was for sophomores so didn't move forward with the process. A easy interview process with a really nice interviewer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Labs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Met the manager during career fair, where there was a brief interview. Asked about the past experience on the resume, including what I did and how was the result. Asked "what do you know about our company"

Got call back for online interview. But didn't make it to next turn.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about our company?
      Give an example of team work.
      Why should we consider you rather than other candidates?
      How do you handle stress?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Abbott Labs in October 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume at a Career Fair of a professional Conference. I received an interview slot for the following morning as an on-site interview. The interview was in typical behavioral STAR form. It was about 30 minutes long, and my interviewer was personable. I was told to also apply online in addition to completing the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to bend the rules.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

behavioral questions, friendly, know your resume the position you are applying for and ask questions. the interview is pretty brief. make sure to dress business formal and prepare a few examples that relate to your resume in advance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Columbus, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

First I had a brief phone interview, then I interviewed with 3 different managers at their offices

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

Basic interview questions with a little more detail. Flows like a conversation while still being strategic and specific for skills

Interview Questions

• What will you contribute to the company. Always important.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs in February 2012.

Interview

Did a resume drop at the career fair and was able to apply for the position on the spot. Was emailed later about an in-person interview. 2 1:1 at career center - the interviewers were very personable and it was all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to work with someone who had a difficult personality?   Answer Question