Abbott Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abbott Labs Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2017

Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

Five-hour interview with 8 different people who came in at 30-minute intervals. It was exhausting and misleading. I thought they were interested and it certainly appeared this way. Did they already have an internal candidate in mind and had to go through the exercise of wasting everyone's time with pretend interviews? I guess I will never know for sure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job. Tell me about a time where people disagreed with you.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

1) Resume shortlisting - Based upon strong academics, Leadership qualities, Relevant internships
    2) Group Discussion Round - Mini case given to basically understand the candidates approach to real life situations
    3) Case Interview
    4) Stress Interview with the Senior Leadership
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview Questions

• Q. Was asked to solve a case related to the pharmaceutical industry.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

I applied online throught the company website. Then I was invited in to be screened through an HR Recruiter. After that I was invited in to meet the hiring manager. All went well.

Interview Questions

• What additional experiences that would be beneficial in this role?   Answer Question

Senior Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abbott Park, IL

Interview

Interviewed for three different positions within Legal (ended up being hired for the third one). Interviews were all pleasant, pretty much what you'd expect but despite several call backs to meet with numerous people for each opening, I was never notified that they had selected someone else for the first two positions. The entire process took almost 3 months before they made me an offer.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied on the website and then received an invitation to do a video interview. After the video interview I was invited to have a face to face interview with the hiring manager and a couple other people. Before my face to face interview, I had to do an online personality test that took about an hour. It was pretty easy. After a couple weeks, I was asked to come in and interview with the hiring manager again to gage my interest in the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Why Abbott? Tell me about yourself, Take me through your resume.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Interview

I met with Abbott during a career fair. They are very approachable people, but getting an interview with them is super competitive. You really only have a few minutes to sell yourself in the initial stages, and if you don't stand out in some way don't expect a call back.

Financial Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

The process was very fast; about 5 weeks total. I was contacted for a phone interview, than a week later a in person interview with 4 different managers and two days later I had an offer. Then I started about 3weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to lead and make a difficult decision?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (New York, NY).

Interview

They had a third party company conduct the interview process. Started with a 25 question questionnaire, then phone interview, and final was being offered an in person interview. Still waiting for an answer.

Interview Questions

• What’s your opinion of the role of learning in sales?   1 Answer

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (New York, NY).

Interview

I was asked for an in-person interview and interviewed with multiple rounds of people over a 2 hour period. It was tedious, but altogether a pleasant experience. They were very respectful and candid.

Interview Questions

• If you had a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do with it?   Answer Question

American Sales Training Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had 5 interviews over a 4-week period. Their hiring process is tedious and long. First I completed a digital interview, followed by a phone interview. After that i met 3 different times with 3 different managers.

Interview Questions

• What are the skills that you believe you can bring to this company?   Answer Question