Abbott Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abbott Labs Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

Transparency Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abbott Park, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Abbott Park, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Call from internal recruiter to schedule interview. Brief lunch introduction with members of team followed by a series of one on one interviews. Behavior questions and focus on background. Call back two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you disagreed with your Manager and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

A brief phone interview for an intern position with Abbott. The position was for sophomores so didn't move forward with the process. A easy interview process with a really nice interviewer.

Associate Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Bluff, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Lake Bluff, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was three panel interviews with the scientists, manager/schedulers, and the supervisors. 30 min each for a total of 1.5h. Everyone was really approachable, they started by talking about themselves a bit to give me time to ease my nerves. The questions were mostly the standard behavior type questions, and a few about my undergrad research. I don't think any technical questions were asked, since it is a entry-level position. Overall, it was enjoyable!

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Very good experience. The recruiter called me few days after i submitted by profile online. I knew someone inside the company so that helped. She scheduled the interview on a Monday but had to rescheduie it becuase of an emergency company meeting and she was understanding

Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

Five-hour interview with 8 different people who came in at 30-minute intervals. It was exhausting and misleading. I thought they were interested and it certainly appeared this way. Did they already have an internal candidate in mind and had to go through the exercise of wasting everyone's time with pretend interviews? I guess I will never know for sure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job. Tell me about a time where people disagreed with you.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott Labs in April 2017.

Interview

Three round of interview including an onsite interview with the team and a guided tour of the facility. I was waiting for 6 weeks and then was informed the position was canceled.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

1) Resume shortlisting - Based upon strong academics, Leadership qualities, Relevant internships
    2) Group Discussion Round - Mini case given to basically understand the candidates approach to real life situations
    3) Case Interview
    4) Stress Interview with the Senior Leadership
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview Questions

• Q. Was asked to solve a case related to the pharmaceutical industry.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

I applied online throught the company website. Then I was invited in to be screened through an HR Recruiter. After that I was invited in to meet the hiring manager. All went well.

Interview Questions

• What additional experiences that would be beneficial in this role?   Answer Question

Senior Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abbott Park, IL

Interview

Interviewed for three different positions within Legal (ended up being hired for the third one). Interviews were all pleasant, pretty much what you'd expect but despite several call backs to meet with numerous people for each opening, I was never notified that they had selected someone else for the first two positions. The entire process took almost 3 months before they made me an offer.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied on the website and then received an invitation to do a video interview. After the video interview I was invited to have a face to face interview with the hiring manager and a couple other people. Before my face to face interview, I had to do an online personality test that took about an hour. It was pretty easy. After a couple weeks, I was asked to come in and interview with the hiring manager again to gage my interest in the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Why Abbott? Tell me about yourself, Take me through your resume.   Answer Question