Abbott Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abbott Labs Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

Associate Scientist Interview

Interview

It was a whole day interview with eight members of the team. The interview was very detailed and technical with questions varying depending on the person. It was very professional. The interview can vary from area to area. Good preparation always helps.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I reached out to the hiring manager directly, who then asked the recruiter to contact me and do the initial screening. There was an initial HR screening, then a 2nd phone screening by the hiring manager, and then an on-site interview with 4 people. I got the offer in ~2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to teach Gage R&R to the interviewer, pretending that the interviewer had no prior exposure to Six Sigma.   Answer Question

MIS Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and very organized! I knew where we were in the process every step of the way, and I was given the exact time frame in which I would be hearing back from them. My interview was over the phone rather than in person.

Interview Questions

• How well of a fit do you think Abbott is for you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

IThey bring all of the candidates in to interview on the same day so you get to meet and see who your competition is. Interviewed with 3 different Marketing managers and 1 human resources person. The interview lasted about 45 minutes each. They brought in a panel of current Commercial Management Development Program to answer questions. It was helpful to hear their perspectives on the program.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

Basic interview questions with a little more detail. Flows like a conversation while still being strategic and specific for skills

Interview Questions

• What will you contribute to the company. Always important.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

friendly interview, no real hardball questions but do know the industry and role.
    Logisitcs are a pain (getting the interview) and also hearing back from them

Negotiation

slow

SAP Apo Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

Phone.
    In person

Negotiation

They try to negotiate but I told them I told them my expectations and they have to accept in the end

Finance Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted my resume at a University Career Fair. Was contacted a week later to have an on campus interview with a director and manager. Mostly behavioral questions and very laid back. The interviewers emphasized that they wanted to make sure I was a good fit for Abbott, and Abbott was a good fit for me, which was nice.

Interview Questions

• In ten years time at Abbott, what are three things you would have hoped to accomplished   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Interview

Phone followed by one day onsite, mostly standard stuff. Hiring manager went into great extend to make me understand the roles and responsibility. Also the younger staff was forth coming with work environment,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

two interviews, one with manager, another is tech interview. then the HR connected me to tell me the offer, then i have to sign a lot of forms and take a test. just talked about your experience, not asked the tech problems.