Abbott Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abbott Labs Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

I got asked to interview at Abbott. They paid for my flight to their headquarters in Ohio, my hotel, and food. My flight was paid for upfront but my hotel and food expenses had to be submitted. It took them 4 months to refund me. The facility was nice and the people who interviewed me were nice. I did not get the job because I did not have enough experience which they knew from my resume so I'm not sure why they had me go through the process at all.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Clinical Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted my a recruiter. recruiter asked me about what my experience and qualificatio and i was asked to send my resume to them. Few days later recruiter called and told me that Abbott was interested in doing a phone interview. After my phone interview I was called in for a F2F interview with two supervisor. Within two days after my interview recruiter called to tell me that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle if a director walks into a lab that you are managing without wearing proper PPE?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process was horrible and made no sense. I will never apply for this company in the future. Abbvie is lot better company compare to abbott. I highly recommend to stay away from this company.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Lake Forest, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Called in to interview with 4 people, albeit separately. Interviews went very well. I knew 3 of the 4 people as I had worked with them before on a contract basis. Each interview was about a half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a successful project that you worked on and why you deemed it successful.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I did an online interview through the app Hirevue. It was difficult to feel good about the interview because it was online. This happened after I submitted a resume. They contacted me within a few weeks with an available position.

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

No technical questions, everything was based on soft skills. They wanted to know that you would be able to learn how they do things. Typically you will meet with four different people. Lunch was included as part of the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Only negotiable thing was start date

Senior Technical Support Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Arrived from airport. Gave a 30-40 minute talk about my research as a graduate student. Met with hiring manager / director. Met with other managers in the group individually for ~ 30 min each. Altogether, about 5 - 6 people. Only the first meeting with the group director really felt like an interview. It was back and forth questioning asking. Some small talk, but mostly trying to get a feel for who I was. The rest of the interviewers were more about small talk.

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

This is a good experience I was interviewed by 5 people.
    I was referred by my friend, and it takes one week to onsite, so I didn't have phone technical interview.
    The interview went to smoothly, and the environment is great.

Interview Questions

• behavior questions: 1.What is your career plan in 5 years.
      2. Can you tell me what will you do if you find you can't meet the deadline of a project.
      3. Why did you choose Statistics as your major?
      Technical questions: 1. What is boosting.
      2. some details in my resume.
      3. How to use SAS do table merge.
      Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

I gave a one hour presentation followed by questions. The rest of the day consisted of individual and panel interviews. The interview consisted of both behavioral and technical questions. I was also given a tour of the facility.

Packaging Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Columbus, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Career Fair. One Attempt. Friendly and nice. Seemed that the interviewers were not so much as interested in who the person is but rather if they would be a perfect fit for the requirements of the position. Seemed much more GPA based and credential based rather than personality.

Interview Questions

• Tell us everything that you can think of that goes into packaging?   1 Answer