Abbott Labs Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abbott Labs Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Columbus, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

The process was timely, with a formal agenda prepared and communicated in advance. The recruiter rounded out my understanding of the needs of the position and the backgrounds of all of the representatives on my interview schedule and prepared me well for the discussion. Every team member from Abbot that I spoke with was professional, polite and informative. The questions each team member asked were thoughtful and appropriate for the position for which I was interviewing and the responses to each of my questions were consistent from each respondent - a good sign of clear communication within the organization.

Interview Questions

• Give me your thoughts on the product line (the one for which the position was available).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Labs

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

friendly interview, no real hardball questions but do know the industry and role.
    Logisitcs are a pain (getting the interview) and also hearing back from them

Negotiation

slow

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abbott Labs in July 2009.

Interview

Contacted via HR recruiter
    Said that the only like to schedule 1 round of interviews, however I completed 2 rounds of interviews on 2 separate days plus a subsequent phone interview
    Behavioral/situational based interview questions that each interviewer selects from (probably provided by the HR organization)

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which the end result was not positive and what was the end result?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Basel (Switzerland)) in January 2015.

Interview

No clue about what they wanted from me. I met a number of people and the very rude Marketing VP at the end of the process but he had already in mind someone else because he kept on calling me with the wrong name.

Interview Questions

• Usual common and generic questions on my CV, interests and strength/weaknesses   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?
      Tell me <bout your strength/weaknesses
      1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Labs in January 2010.

Interview

The talent acquisition team was very systematic and professional. I had three one on one interviews the same day. Mostly friendly interviewers but be prepared to answer behavioral questions pertaining to any resume entry, skill or experience even if it does not appear relevant to the position.