Abbott Labs Product Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Abbott Labs (Columbus, OH) in January 2010.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter about the job opportunity. She seemed quite positive I was a good fit. I was notified a week later that they were interested in a phone interview with me. So I agreed to the phone interview. I was called a few times by the hiring manager to setup an initial phone meeting and everything was going well.

When it came time for the actual phone interview it seemed like he was a whole new person or just had a really bad day. He asked incredibly open ended questions that resulted with me confused as to what he was interested in me telling him consdering we only had 30 minutes. During the interview he was interupted TWICE and at length to the point where I had to stop. He came off as very unprofessional and uninterested in what I was talking about.

I immediately called the recruiter back and had her remove me from her candidate pool for this position. If he could not maintain a proper level of professionalism through a phone interview, I was not interested in experiencing what he would be like to work for.

Interview Questions