Abbott Nutrition Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 11, 2017

3.1

Package Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott Nutrition (Fairfield, CA).

Interview

Went through a recruiter who ended up quiting then a long background check process. Had to drive out of town for drug testing. Took over a month to get everything settled. The interview was the fastest and easiest process. Was interviewed by a FLL (front line lead) who was direct and to the point. Resume was reviewed and was asked a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      How did you hear about Abbott?
      What are you future goals?
      Tell me about yourself...
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abbott Nutrition (Columbus, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I did an 10 minute online interview and was flown to the Columbus office for an interview with two managers and then spoke to a previous intern. The whole process was unorganized and the interviewer was told to go to the wrong building and we ended up doing a phone interview so I missed class and was flown out for no reason.

Junior Master Data Interview

Interview

STAR interview method. Be prepared to re-visit your past and remember specific situations that will be relevant to what the interviewer is asking. It is suggested to contact the recruiter in regards to interview prep to try and gain information about what scenarios the questions will be about.

Interview Questions

• very situational and behavior based questions. Lots of questions that begin or end with "Tell us about a time/situation that you _______________"   Answer Question

Negotiation

non negotiable as a contracted employee

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Nutrition (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Brought in twice to be interviewed by two different managers, the first was looking for a contractor while I was interested in a salaried position. Regardless, I interviewed with her team individually and after meeting with her last, she referred me to a different manager who was looking for a salaried employee. I met with him briefly for a general discussion, after which he offered to bring me back to interview with his team a few days later. For the second day of interviews, I met with his team in two group meetings and the discussion focused on technical problem solving and career interests. An offer was made the following week with a start date of 2 weeks later. Overall a positive interview process, although I have since learned that mine was exceptionally short.

Buyer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott Nutrition.

Interview

The interview lasted 3.5 hours with 3 different individuals. Each interviewer was in the room about an hour. The first two were manager/director level and asked very similar questions. The third individual was the current holder of the job who was transitioning to a new role. There was an Excel skill test at the end of the interview.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Nutrition in November 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume at University Career Fair and received an email encouraging me to apply for a specific position. Then I interviewed at Abbott and the manager asked me about my past experiences on my resume and why I think I am a qualified candidate for this position. Received the offer within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position and why do you think you will be a good fit?   Answer Question

Internal Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Nutrition (Columbus, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online through the company's website. Contacted about a month after applying for a recorded video interview. A couple weeks later contacted to fly to the Columbus, OH office for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Besides work and school, what do you like to do?
      1 Answer
    • Besides work and school, what do you like to do?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Was contacted by HR to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that phone interview, I met the hiring manager at a coffee shop for an informal interview. Then I was contacted by HR to schedule phone interviews with several other people on the team.

The hiring manager apprised me of the timeline and got in touch in a timely way to let me know they had selected another candidate. Everyone was respectful and kind throughout. I got the impression Abbott has a good culture. I did think the interview was a bit too informal and not a deep enough dive on skills. Meeting offsite was odd, and made me wonder if someone else already had the job and the interview process was perfunctory. But maybe that's just this teams's style.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Nutrition.

Interview

Phone screen, digital interview, one on one with hiring manager, one on one manager counterpart, personality test, panel interview, final interview with Regional Director. Everyone was really nice and the recruiter was very organized. LOTS of STAR questions. Tell me about a time...what did you do...what were the results. Be prepared. Show how you accomplished your results versus generic answers. Also look up clinical information when preparing for the role plays. They expect improvement on the second role play over the first.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest risk, tell me about a time you bent the rules, what is your greatest accomplishment, tell me about a time when your agenda didn't match others....etc...STAR questions. If you look online there is a list of potential questions that may be asked.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Abbott Nutrition.

Interview

Relatively Easy. I had mine online with pre-selected questions and had to record my responses. I was contacted last minute about a spot opening up, did the interview the next day, and was extended an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What distinguishes as an individual on your college campus?   Answer Question