Abbott Nutrition Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abbott Nutrition Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Nutrition.

Interview

Phone screen, digital interview, one on one with hiring manager, one on one manager counterpart, personality test, panel interview, final interview with Regional Director. Everyone was really nice and the recruiter was very organized. LOTS of STAR questions. Tell me about a time...what did you do...what were the results. Be prepared. Show how you accomplished your results versus generic answers. Also look up clinical information when preparing for the role plays. They expect improvement on the second role play over the first.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest risk, tell me about a time you bent the rules, what is your greatest accomplishment, tell me about a time when your agenda didn't match others....etc...STAR questions. If you look online there is a list of potential questions that may be asked.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Nutrition

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abbott Nutrition (Columbus, OH).

Interview

2 phone interviews, 1 in-person

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Related experiences, situational.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abbott Nutrition in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted via phone by Recruiter and had a quick 20 minute interview. A few weeks later contacted again by phone and was asked to complete a 45 minute phone interview. Was then sent a link for a personality/IQ Test. About a week after was contacted by the Recruiter to schedule a face to face interview. Interview with 2 Managers for about 45 minutes each. Was then contacted by phone about 2 weeks later for a second round of face to face interviews with the manager and a trainer. interview was a panel interview that lasted about 1 hour. Was then contacted to schedule a ride-along with a rep for a full day. After that I was then contacted to interview face to face with the Regional Manager. I was then offered a position a few days later. Lots of STAR interview question during the early stages.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult customer situation in a previous role and how or if you overcame it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation on salary was quick. Not a lot of room to work with but good enough.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Nutrition in March 2011.

Interview

lots of behavior and situational questions

Interview Questions

• describe a time you were faced with a difficult group member and how did you overcome it   Answer Question