Abercrombie & Fitch Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Associate Interview Questions

1.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

Interview was given 1:1. Asked questions regarding tough situations that i have faced, how i solved them, and what i learned from them.

Asked questions about past experiences where i needed to work with a group/team.

Asked questions about abilities to lift 40 pound boxes.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation of conflict with another person that you faced and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, straight minimum hourly wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

It was a group interview. I had to wait around for a little, abd the interview was inside the store. That was a little unprofessional because of the loud, techno music. The questions were simple enough, describe yourself, what does diversity mean to you. Just be outgoing and it will be a piece of Cake!

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you, and is it important in the work place ?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2008.

Interview

Filled out an application in-store and attended a group interview about one week later. The interview process was simple, it was obvious what answers they were looking for. Waited one week to call and check status of application, was told to call back the next day and got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbia, SC) in April 2007.

Interview

I just filled out an application and was called to interview with the manager. He asked a lot of general questions about my personality and work experience. They also asked what my hours of availability were, days I was unable to work, and if I had reliable transportation to and from work.

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2009.

Interview

I've worked here since 2008 and seen the interview process many times. For part time employees the interviews are done the same way every time. 2 days a week they take the applicants they've had and do a group interview in the store. Applicants are supposed to wear outfits similar to the clothing sold by the store so don't show up in a suit and tie. They ask the same set of questions every time. Each person gives their answer and the manager conducting the interview writes it down. Usually they'll read off the correct response after everyone's answered. Some of the questions are: What does diversity mean to you? What word would you use to describe our clothing style? What is an example of a time you've provided excellent service? The whole process takes about 30 minutes and if you're chosen they'll call you in about a week.