Abercrombie & Fitch Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Brand Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Daytona Beach, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back within the same hour that I applied
Applied Tuesday my interview was Friday.
Everyone in the store was super outgoing and polite. The interview was pretty easy and took like 15 minutes.
It was a group interview with only me and one other boy.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you promoted diversity   Answer Question
  • Who influences your style   Answer Question
  • When was a time when you had to deal with a rude coworker or customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and had the option of getting an interview that same week. Showed up and it was pretty basic questions. It is a group interview and it was extremely chill.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was vey easy and straightforward. The interviewer made some jokes and was really interested in learning about our skills. Moreover, the interview was only 15 minutes and we spent 5-10 minutes asking the interviewer questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked with people different from you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Newark, DE) in November 2016.

Interview

A quick 15 min. Group interview and they ask you common sense questions. It's a very chilled environment and that makes the interview less nerve racking. If you have prior retail experience it's easier for you to get the the job but it's not required

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

Asked a few questions, what is Abercrombie style like. What are your strengths in the work field. What are your weakness. Why is diversity important for a company. They called with 3 days. I started working a month later and it's okay.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Miami, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

It was very casual, and there was only me that afternoon. The store manager was friendly and chill. I was asked to fill out a form including name and job title. He told me just gonna ask few questions. We didn't have the interview inside of the store, but we found a table at nearby foodcourt to do the interview. The process was easy and relaxing. The manager is just couple years older than me so he understands how I think.

Interview Questions

• What was your big accomplishment in your life?   1 Answer
    • How do you think your dressing style fit in A&F and how do you relate it to customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Sugar Land, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

My interview was just the assistant manager, myself and one other person interviewing for a job.
    First, you introduce yourself and give a fun fact about yourself.
    Then, there were a few questions and they alternated which interviewee answered first.
    Dress was very casual. Just follow the dress code that's listed in the application online and dont wear any other brand logos.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would assist a customer in purchasing an item in the store.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy, easy questions, just have to show your personality and that you are ok dealing with costumers. Show your spontaneity and if you dominate more than one language that is defenitely a benefit!

Interview Questions

• What and how was your last experience dealing with costumers and they needs   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (McLean, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

When you apply online, they tell you to already pick an interview date and that it'll be a group interview. When I went in they did all our interviews separately and only asked 4 questions! Dress casual and in season, so I wore a bralette with an oversized top tied and ripped jeans with cute sandals. We went and had the interview in my malls food court and it wasn't stressful at all. He told me he'd call in a week if I got the job, I followed up with the store 4 days after because I was tired of waiting and they said I was hired!

Interview Questions

• What is diversity and why is it import in the workplace?   Answer Question
    • If a customer came in and didn't know what she was looking for what would you do?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time that you had to work as a leader, pull from school, work or past experiences   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I walked in Friday at 4:40 pm, which is the time the online application gave me. Turns out I was 40 minutes late and the site had glitches and it was at 4. They told me to come Tuesday at 4. I did, I had a pretty casual group interview. Still haven't heard back, doubt I got it though with all the people that have been applying.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked with a group of people from different backgrounds.   Answer Question