Abercrombie & Fitch Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Brand Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Abercrombie & Fitch

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Brandon, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

A group interview took place at the food court. The manager asked us each a few questions. The main one that will always come up is "Define diversity, and why is it important in the workplace?" This question can come up in many different forms though. Overall it was a short, and easy interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

They conduct group interviews. I went into the store, got a code, applied online, and called in to schedule an interview. I wore the brand's clothing with natural makeup and hair. We then met up and walked to the food court to have a casual interview. The manager was super sweet and laid back. The assistant manager was also with us, but she was cool too.

Interview Questions

• What does inclusion mean to you and why is it important in a workplace?   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I was recruited at the mall while I was walking around. They had me come in a few days later and I interviewed with 4 or 5 other people. It was very casual

Interview Questions

• How would you approach someone who was caught stealing?   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy and informal. Make sure to dress appropriately, casual and representative of the brand. Be genuine and answer their questions as if you were speaking to a friend, but be polite and respectful. Arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your interview and speak to other applicants and employees while waiting. Be enthusiastic and have a smile on your face at all times. Also, be patient and wait for them to call back. It is important to follow their directions and wait for the result. I did not receive a call until the 7th day of the 1 week waiting period. Good Luck!

Interview Questions

• -What does diversity mean to you and how important is it in the workplace? (Very Important)
      -How would your friends and family describe you or your personality?
      -How would you describe the Abercrombie brand?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I was referred by an employee to apply online. In the last page of the online application they will usually ask what day and time is best for your group interview. You attend to the interview with no more than 5 other people and the interviewer simply asked us 4-5 questions, introduced herself shortly and explained what will happen after it. The interview was easy and the questions were extremely simple. Make sure to have your availability options open, however they take this into consideration.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself (Introduce yourself shortly)
      how would family/friends describe you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Went into the store and let one of the sale associates I was there for an interview, she very nicely walked me over to the manager on the floor, manager ended up taking me right outside the store to conduct the interview given the store has limited free space. She asked me 4 basic interview questions and gave me a run down of their dress policy

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

They usually are in a group interview but at the time I scheduled the interview, I just met with the manager and assistant manager. Very chill and informal. Do your research on their website and you'll do fine.

Interview Questions

• What is diversity and what does it mean for you (or a business)?   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I applied online after speaking with the manager in the store, and scheduled an interview the next week. The interview took place at a lounge area right outside the store, there were about 4 questions asking about the company and your personality. The interview lasted no more than 15 minutes. The important thing is to be confident, show that you have an outgoing personality, and dress in A&F clothing. I was hired on the spot at the end of the interview.

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I applied online and received a call the next day from the store manager asking me to come in for an interview. It was an individual interview and the manager was very friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a set salary, no room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Baltimore, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

It was laid back & not difficult. It took quite some time though because after the interview they called me 5 days later then I started work 2-3 weeks after. It took a long time to start working.