Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

1.9

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Plano, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very brief. We sat down and the manager asked me a few general questions that were basically the same just worded differently. After the interview was over, she hired me on the spot. I waited a few days for my orientation or training and I started working about a week later.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Attractive and must have bachelors degree. Mainly they will just focus on how attractive you are. Even if stores are understaffed across the district they will say no to perfectly good candidates who are not attractive. Ive been told that potential mangers have had terrible interviews but still gathered because they are attractive. I was also told that candidates can be taught all of the other criteria as long as they look good. This basically renders the process strictly to how you look during your first interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, upper management has no ability to increase or decrease pay other than annual raises

In-store Model/Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Usually if you are recruited to apply for the store, you already have the job. The interview is just a formality.
    The interview is in a group where a manager take 5-10 people at a time and everyone has the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Some are very traditional such as "What would you add to the company?" and some are weird like "What type of superhero would you like to be?"   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I had a group interview with one of the store managers at the mall. Interview questions are very standard and can be easily found online. It was loud at the mall so it was difficult to hear her. I followed the advice online, went in dressed according to Abercrombie & Fitch's style. I was pretty confident of getting the job when I was leaving the interview.

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Really simple. Anyone who applies for the MIT program is guaranteed an interview with the District Manager. The interview last between 45 to 60 minutes. The questions are pretty basic and if you're struggling with them and they like you they will kind of lead you to the right answer. It's a guided interview. The DM is just supposed to read verbatim off the page what A&F has told them to (Same goes for all other interviews). My DM was dodgy and hard for me to get a hold of after my interview, we played phone tag for a while. Finally she got around to sending me my offer letter (Salary is non-negotiable) and my proposed start date.

Interview Questions

• The questions are stupidly easy. They'll ask about your opinion of diversity because the company likes to act like it's diverse. "we only hire pretty people, but look, they come in all sorts of colors!!" The questions aren't supposed to be hard, they want to see what you look like ad what your personality is like. You need to be bubbly and smiliy and upbeat! you also want to go to the interview wearing very natural makeup, flip flops, jeans (double cuffed at the ankle) and a simple white or navy top. (Colors change throughout the season but white and navy are basically always staples.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Very laid back and relaxed in the store or in the malls food court. I actually conducted a few interviews and I would say its 50% your A&F look and 50% personality. Always looking for fresh faced high energy fun to be around people.

PT Impact Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Plano, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Simple application and casual interview.

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Grapevine, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. The interviewer was kind, and the questions themselves consisted of the generic life experience questions. They have job openings based on the availability of the time shifts. As long as you don't have a criminal record and answer the questions with some amount of confidence, you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to contribute in a group setting.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Very Easy. They need people to work there. It is a basic one on one interview. After my interview I received a phone call the next day with a job offer

Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

It is a group interview, when I want it was four people. You are interviewed by a store Manager and based on what position you applied for or were recruited for. They ask you to describe yourself, what made you apply, what you think about Diversity, and what type of style you think the brand is.

Interview Questions

• What is your name and what made you apply with Abercrombie & Fitch?   Answer Question
    • How would others describe you?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a background in Customer Service?   Answer Question
    • What is your definition of Diversity, and do you think it is important in the workplace?   Answer Question
    • What is your favorite thing about Abercrombie & Fitch, and what style, in your opinion, is the style of Abercrombie & Fitch?   1 Answer