Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

1.6

106 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Rosa, CA).

Interview

Takes about a week. In person interview then you turn in the application and the process can take anywhere between 1 week to 2 weeks. The manager or assistant manager can interview you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wayne, NJ).

Interview

I was recruited in store. Casual and very easy going interview. It's recommended to come dressed in Abercrombie attire or something alike. Be confident and upbeat, that's what they're looking for

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I was approached by a manager who asked me to apply for a position while I was shopping. I few days later I received a call for an interview. When I arrived the interview was with about 5-10 people and you take turns answering the questions.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

It was an awkward circle where questions are asked to candidates and everyone tries to one-up each other as you go around. It was not particularly long of a process and the manager led the discussion and questioning.

Interview Questions

• Nothing of merit. Basis questions about you and your work ethic.   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I applied in-store and was contacted within a few days to come in for a group interview. I interviewed with three other people, two who were interviewing for the same position as me, and one who was interviewing for another position in the same store. At the interview, they asked us pretty basic, surface-level interview questions.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Interview process is a group interview. Store managers take you and other candidates and you sit down and they ask a series of questions. Everyone goes around and answers. They ask for your preference as to job roles.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

It was a group interview, and i was there with about three other applicants. try to answer the questions first because the questions are kind of simple so everyone ends up saying the same thing. Pretty much just dress nice and smile a lot and youll probably be hired. It's a really boring job though probably so i ended up not accepting the offer, how is this not 50 words yet? wtf seriously? maybe if i keep posting it will finally

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Elizabeth, NJ).

Interview

Easy basic questions. They hire you based on what you look like unless you have something great to offer. Ask you questions on how you would react to certain simple situations with customers and other employees

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Brea, CA).

Interview

Super casual, really easy, prepare to come in Abercrombie attire. Be really upbeat and fun, that's the kind of person they want. Don't wear any make up to the interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed inside the mall in a public place with one other person. An assistant manager and a manager interviewed us. It was casual and fun because they were relaxed and friendly. The person I was interviewed with had a similar personality to mine so we built off each other's answers and supported each other. We both got the job.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?   1 Answer