Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

1.6

112 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY).

Interview

Group interview. Ask about previous experience, your personality, your extracurriculars... Most candidates are young students with little or no work experience. It's useful to be outgoing and friendly and dress in their style to show you know the brand.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Floor Model Interview

Interview

The interview was extremely casual, mostly chit-chat and questions about prior experience. It seems to me that the interview process is not an incredibly serious or time consuming process for the company.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Rosa, CA).

Interview

Takes about a week. In person interview then you turn in the application and the process can take anywhere between 1 week to 2 weeks. The manager or assistant manager can interview you.

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wayne, NJ).

Interview

I was recruited in store. Casual and very easy going interview. It's recommended to come dressed in Abercrombie attire or something alike. Be confident and upbeat, that's what they're looking for

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I was approached by a manager who asked me to apply for a position while I was shopping. I few days later I received a call for an interview. When I arrived the interview was with about 5-10 people and you take turns answering the questions.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

You go in and apply on their computer and you set up an interview at the end of the application. Then you show up to the store at you designated time and then a manager will take you to a part of the mall to interview you for 15 minutes.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

It was an awkward circle where questions are asked to candidates and everyone tries to one-up each other as you go around. It was not particularly long of a process and the manager led the discussion and questioning.

Interview Questions

• Nothing of merit. Basis questions about you and your work ethic.   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I applied in-store and was contacted within a few days to come in for a group interview. I interviewed with three other people, two who were interviewing for the same position as me, and one who was interviewing for another position in the same store. At the interview, they asked us pretty basic, surface-level interview questions.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Interview process is a group interview. Store managers take you and other candidates and you sit down and they ask a series of questions. Everyone goes around and answers. They ask for your preference as to job roles.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

It was a group interview, and i was there with about three other applicants. try to answer the questions first because the questions are kind of simple so everyone ends up saying the same thing. Pretty much just dress nice and smile a lot and youll probably be hired. It's a really boring job though probably so i ended up not accepting the offer, how is this not 50 words yet? wtf seriously? maybe if i keep posting it will finally