Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

1.6

106 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Francisco, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 1 other person and the store manager. The number of people in an interview depends on how many people applied. They have a dress code as many have mentioned so mirror that during your interview. They look specific type of people so the finally decision really depends on your looks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Phila, PA).

Interview

Interview process was straight forward .They asked questions like why are you a great candidate , what does diversity mean in a workplace , do you know how to be a team player and so forth . Most ambercrombie & fitch recruiter are arrogant and really don't seem to care really . Fake it until you make it

Location was too far from school

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Woodbridge, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

A recruiter ran out of the store and stopped to ask me to apply/do an interview. I did the interview March 20th with three other people. I was the only male, and only caucasian (which made answering the diversity question a bit harder!). I read that it usually takes about a week to hear back (if you don't hear back you don't get offered a position) but I was called this afternoon Monday (interviewed on prior Friday) and offered a position / orientation date. I think it helps to be totally friendly not only with the interviewer BUT ALSO with the other interviewers!

Interview Questions

• I think the hardest question was to describe what you think of A&F, I forgot to say preppy.   1 Answer

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is none. Take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Nanuet, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Nanuet, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

They were welcome and asked general questions about what we would do in situations - it was a group interview and they asked what kind of music we listen to.

Negotiation

None it was hourly

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2011.

Interview

I was approached by a store manager to apply. I went home and applied online. Then they called me to set up a group interview. Came in and sat in a very relaxed interview setting, with two other girls. We each separately answered the questions individually.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

There was supposed to be a group interview, but one of the employers told me that the interview was an hour later than it actually was and because of his mistake, the lady still interviewed me but it was a 1:1 type instead of a group. It was really relaxed, we just sat outside of the store on a bench in the mall and she asked basic questions about the store and about myself.

Interview Questions

• What look do you think A&F is trying to portray?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Skokie, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

It was a group interview , they ask you the typical question why here? describe A&F fashion, what is diversity to you

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Naples, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Asked 4 questions about personality, meaning of diversity, what makes a good sales representative, and how to describe Abercrombie style.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you and is it important in the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Rosa, CA).

Interview

Takes about a week. In person interview then you turn in the application and the process can take anywhere between 1 week to 2 weeks. The manager or assistant manager can interview you.