Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

1.6

106 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Rosa, CA).

Interview

Takes about a week. In person interview then you turn in the application and the process can take anywhere between 1 week to 2 weeks. The manager or assistant manager can interview you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Wayne, NJ).

Interview

I was recruited in store. Casual and very easy going interview. It's recommended to come dressed in Abercrombie attire or something alike. Be confident and upbeat, that's what they're looking for

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I was approached by a manager who asked me to apply for a position while I was shopping. I few days later I received a call for an interview. When I arrived the interview was with about 5-10 people and you take turns answering the questions.

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2014.

Interview

God approached in the shop floor, got asked to apply online and come for interview. Going into the interview I was told by a friend working there to wear converse, jeans, and t shirt (white navy or grey) no black. To look natural no make up, hair natural etc. They took a photo of me in the interview to have on file (to show managers). It is always a group interview there was 20 people at mine. Dont let this scare you off becuase you are not asked to anything on the spot in front of everyone except answer the questions below. It is ALWAYS the same interview process it never changes..

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words
      Describe the company in 3 words
      What is your biggest achievement
      How would your friends describe you   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Asked to start work the following week and come in for a training day.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Cleveland, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

applied online on the abercrombie and fitch website, specified the store that i was applying to. Got a call in about a week. someone at the store called to set up interview. Went to the store and talked to the manager. asked pretty easy, superficial questions. skills and prior work experience don't matter.

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Dulles, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Short sit down in person interview with store manager. Asked basic questions, nothing too stressful or intense. Went into the actual store I would be working in and sat with the store manager while she asked me questions to determine my personality.

Anonymous Employee in Waterford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Waterford, CT) in October 2013.

Interview

I was just asked some pretty simple questions. For instance, how i was with customers, how did i feel about handling clothes. he really just wanted to see how i was as a person. It was very laid back and not to formal and boring, i think mostly because he was around my age.

Interview Questions

• How are you about standing on your feet for hours at a time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Stanford, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a very laid back interview process. Did the interview on the sales floor while the hiring manager folded clothes and helped other customers. She only asked me a few basic questions because it was a very entry level position.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the Abercrombie brand?   1 Answer

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2014.

Interview

The store manager recruited me in the mall and asked if I'd be interested in working and applying for being a floor model. Super easy interview. It was a group interview and laid back. It took about 30 minutes or less. I interviewed with one other person and we took turns answering the questions. I got a call a couple days later asking me when I could start training.

Anonymous Employee in Manhasset, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Manhasset, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy, be ready to answer a lot of questions about yourself. Make sure you know what type of worker you are or what they want. Interviewer is usually a store manager and is generally very relaxed.