Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2017

1.6

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

My friend referred me, so I went in stores, got recurited by one of the managers, she asked if I can do an interview right now, I said yes, so I did an interview with the other manager (it was me and this guy that I so happen to know, so it wasn't awkward) she asked simple questions, then she said if we got the job she'll call in a week, she called me the next day!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Phila, PA).

Interview

Interview process was straight forward .They asked questions like why are you a great candidate , what does diversity mean in a workplace , do you know how to be a team player and so forth . Most ambercrombie & fitch recruiter are arrogant and really don't seem to care really . Fake it until you make it

Location was too far from school

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Glendale, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Manager is taking the interview, It can be group or separate interview, mine was group. You should wear casual abercrombie style, less make up. The environment of interview is very good, they have a question they should ask

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Scranton, PA).

Interview

Brief. Lasted roughly 5 minutes, done in a group. Basically they asked you questions you would expect like why their store? If you consider yourself outgoing? Describe yourself in 3 words etc

Interview Questions

• Why is diversity important in the work place?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Katy, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was informal and group set-up. The interviewer went around and asked each person in a circle the same question and expected a brief yet descriptive answer. The interview itself lasted about 15 minutes for 5 questions. It was very casual and comfortable and took place in the corner of the store by some shelves.

Interview Questions

• What kind of clothes do you think the company sells and lifestyle is portrays?   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

They asked me questions about abercrombie and the whole interview took like 10 minutes. I was interviewed with another person and we were both hired on the spot. I went in to apply in person and they called me the next monday. It was really laid back and easy going. Nothing to fear of.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe Abercrombie as a brand?   1 Answer

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

questions are basic. if you dont know how to answer what diversity is they wont hire you. It is usually a relaxed interview, nothing too crazy. You can dress how you would if you worked at abercrombie.

better job

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

They stressed diversity and communication ability.
    You should be able to understand why diversity is a priority for the company and be able to sell your personality, all of the managers are looking for bubbly people who are able to speak to the customers while portraying the company image.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Cheektowaga, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Cheektowaga, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

the hiring process was supposed to be a group interview, which it wasn't, it was a one-on-one. They asked us pretty basic questions about the brand and some ethical questions and it was very relaxed.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

two question in group setting, diversity question and problem solving question super easy just say a complete thought and you be fine but look is more nortant if you look really good just show up if not then go for stock room job

Interview Questions

• how do friend describe you?   1 Answer

8.25 pay