Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

1.6

106 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Manhasset, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Manhasset, NY).

Interview

They are constantly looking for new sales associates, either floor models or impact team members. One of the managers came up to me and asked if I was interested in working. They took my number down and called me back the next day to schedule an interview and the interview itself wasn't longer than 10 minutes. It's always a group interview ranging from 2 to 7 people. They tell you they will call you within a week if they are interested in hiring you.

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Buford, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

It last 10 minutes tops, easy questions. do not think to much about it, relax and be positive, if you are too structured they will sense that you aren't a people person.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Floor Model Interview

Interview

Group interview. Ask basic questions about interests. Very easy process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

They accepted my application without a second glance, they gave me (and the 3 other people they interviewed simultaneously) the job on the spot without even considering who they were hiring, It was very straight-forward and simple.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Birmingham, AL) in June 2013.

Interview

Know what you feels the word "diversity' means. Very generic interview, really plain.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Short to the point. She asked questions about school and experience while also asking is any of us model on our of time. Very short and to the point

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Dress like them for the interview. Meaning you don't have to where slacks and a button up shirt. If you don't have their clothes, just try to dress in their style. Be yourself, the interviews are just going to ask you basic questions about your worth ethics and how you would react under certain situations.

Interview Questions

• There aren't any unexpected questions. They might ask you a questions like "What makes Abercrombie & Fitch clothes stand out from others?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2013.

Interview

Had been recruited numerous times in high school, was finally looking for a job during the summer and applied after another manager asked me. I feel like if you didn't have a referral, it would've been much harder. The interview was pretty laid-back - I felt like once you made it to this stage, they wanted you. Manager gave me a range of dates she'd reply by, and called on the last one with the offer. Started maybe 4 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you were faced with a moral or ethical dilemma, and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Dulles, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Short sit down in person interview with store manager. Asked basic questions, nothing too stressful or intense. Went into the actual store I would be working in and sat with the store manager while she asked me questions to determine my personality.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

group interview with either the store manager or an assistant manager, very casual, between 3-5 questions, make sure you know what diversity is! if they ask for a volunteer to go first, volunteer! it will be hard for others to answer without sounding like they copied something from you

Interview Questions

• What is diversity and why is it important in the workplace?   Answer Question