Abercrombie & Fitch Full Time Stock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch Full Time Stock Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I appled online and I was suppose to call them to set up an interview. Ask the typical behavior questions mentioned here. It was about 6 questions in total. I walked in for the first interview and I am still waiting to be see if I got a second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask a beginner just take what they offer and then negotiate for a higher position.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (The Woodlands, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Already worked for the store. Full-time stock at the time moved to new store. I was asked to interview for the position. I interviewed with the store manager and the district manager. I already knew how to run the stockroom so the interview was pretty easy. As a full time stock, you must be able to process the merchandise quickly and organize it properly according to the company's guidelines. Each clothing item belongs to a specific type of clothing (rugged knits, outerwear, accessories) and each item has a sku number. You must also train stock associates, act as a keyholder, prepare mannequin and floorset items, and merchandise the floor.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the priorities of maintaining a stockroom are?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Freehold, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Freehold, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

The Interview was really easy and awkward because I already knew my manager at the time and she already knew my work ethic. I was asked a few questions about how well I work with others and why I feel I am qualified for the job. I was also asked a few questions about diversity, which abercrombie and fitch is big on

Full-Time Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Diego, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I walked in on a sunday to apply for the full time stock position when i was told by a very friendly manger that they were not currently looking for FTS but I could apply for PTI so i did chose my interview tim for 4:30 that upcoming tuesday and I was off. I did a lot of reading about them and interviews so I knew how the interview would go, I even went dressed the part all in all there were four of us the entire thing once we got started lasted about 15min, the mangers's parting words were if you dont hear from me by tonight you did not get the job despite the seemingly harsh words, I appreciated the honesty.About 45min later the time it took to drive home and I had Not even barely stepped two feet inside my door When I got the call, and drove back to do all my new hire stuff. Pretty fast process.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to dress, look, and act the part AnF Employee?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was No Negotiating In short of a SM or AM your stuck at what is offered.

Full Time Stock Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2009.

Interview

Since I already worked for the company all I had to do was meet with the district manager who I already knew. He just asked me why I wanted the position, how long I had worked for the company and why I thought I would be good at the job.