Abercrombie & Fitch IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abercrombie & Fitch IT Analyst Interview Questions

1.5

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New Albany, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

Meet with the a member of the IT HR. Then, meet with your subject areas. Unlike some companies that let you rank teams and others rank team, this company the managers are the only one that provide input.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Please start off $10K higher than what you are currently making. They will reduce your salary immediately, but explain to you that you've got all these other benefits.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (West Lafayette, IN) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very casual. I had two back to back on-campus interview for 30 mins each. The first one was a HR interview and the other one was a behavioral interview. HR interview was general background questions and behavioral was questions based on the STAR model, situation, task, action, result model.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to act without the permission of your supervisor.   Answer Question